Sign in to follow this  
Zakerak

Will be high quality ships faster? I'm offering free imps

[23:25:40] <Zakerak> omg [23:25:02] You have a moment of inspiration... I rared another knarr :D

Zekerak, I have my knarr waiting for your skilled hands :) I hope I can see you online...I got a little something I think you'll like ;) 

Edited by Mykoal

On 02/09/2016 at 5:02 PM, arakiel said:

Yup, he rared it.

Lucky you! congrats to both :)

Zakerak, are you still imping for free - i will send my alt with some 90+logs and some 90+ iron if you are

Would love to bring my boat "Monkey Business" by if you are still imp'ing.

sorry, my premium weared off this week

so, I will take break from wurm (for some weeks, maybe month)

I will continue with ship improving once, but now that date is still unknown

If we as a community paid your premium would you return? or just need some time away? I think we owe you prem lol

• Like 2

And yes, would be happy to pay too - I think most people appreciate things more if they pay a little for them - and say 1+s for a ship imp'd to 90ql is really v.little to pay.  Many people feel uncomfortable accepting services and goods for free and like to make some contribution, even if it is only "in kind", i.e. an exchange of services or goods.

However, I get the feeling you may be a bit burned out with only doing ship imp'ing (and maybe some ship building), so I agree with Rolandt that the community does owe you your prem and, whether you accept or not,  when you do come back try to have some fun and not just imp boats all the time - there is so much variety in Wurm....

I will supply any 90ql+ logs you require if needed at no charge

yes, I'm bit of burned out, but not only from ship improving ... between working on ships I was working on huge underground smithery/storage with more than hundred of BSBs placed in circles (ehm, rather rectangles :) ) on second and third stores, but all accessible from bottom  ... so every BSB is just few steps or closer from main forge. On 4th store I have luxury living part of that special house. Outside of mine is placed new parking house with enchanted grass for carts with horses ...

I moved there and sorted by quality and usage most material from both my deeds, so most of the hundred BSBs are already full.

And you know, I can't accept anything with quality bellow 50, so I improved there every bit of furniture, decoration etc. ... forges and lamps there are above 90 :), there is nearly daylight whole 24 hours

... not only improving ships burned me out ...

I already renewed majority of my energy smiling with RimWorld and cursing on Farm Expert 17 (there are fine ideas too, but one have to dig really deep to find them)

if I will not be hit by anything unexpected, I should be back in Wurm soonTM

Zak

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zakerak said:

If I will not be hit by anything unexpected, I should be back in Wurm soon

I do hope you do come back in Wurm soon, Zak. :)