Sign in to follow this  
Mavv

Frantic Charge

As on wiki.

Increases attack and movement speed

Causes a minor speed gain (approx 2km/hr) for a duration depending on the cast power ( [55] was approx for 1min).

Whats the point of this spell? does anyone use it as it only last a few seconds to maybe a minute. Would it break anything to raise this buff spell to how truehit works so It would last up to half an hour or

would that make it to over powered.

As it is now it takes a couple seconds to cast, and usually lasts a couple of seconds its not really even viable to cast.

Mavv

I used it in PvP to run away or chase players down but the casting timer and RNG made it dodgey at best to be of any real use in most situations.

waste of time since you have to stand still to cast, by the time you are done what you were trying to catch up to is gone. should last at least one minute or should be able to cast while moving

Personally I would like some of these spells that are never used looked at and improved and buffed a little bit so at least they are usable.

Frantic charge could work like true hit and last half an hour so if you are hunting or pvping you don't have to stop and recast every second. I am not sure that speed buff works if you are on a mount as most people are anyhow so from what I can see raising how long it stays active shouldn't be over powered. As for weapon speed does anyone know how much faster it makes your attack speed?

Mavv

frantic charge lasting 30 minutes would be way too strong seeing as i've gone up to 55kmh with it before. i think shortening the cast timer is the way to go with it and keep the duration the same.

• Like 3

I've played a few WU servers with shortened cast timers and frantic charge was actually pretty useful there. One time I cast it on my barded horse and outran dingov's and Danny's unbarded horses while also luring them over mantraps which dehorsed them.

Overall 10/10 would do again

Shorten frantic charge cast timer so that it becomes worth stopping to speed up 

• Like 1

What about allow casting it when moving, but put a small ~1min cd on it so its not spammed.