Sign in to follow this  
Sila

Glasshollow its now finished for you!

Feel free to visit Glasshollow Market and place your merchant in bigest WO market.

kdai9w.jpg 

You can found everything you need now only at Glasshollow. Tar, clay, peat, public mines, church with 7 altars,rich workshop  and ofcorse Hotel with bar!   Come grab some steak!

Special tnx for all hard work goes to Aliance of Glasshollow Market and Harbors and:

Rockybalboa

Meldichoir

Silvea

Paulofdune

Tathar

Badrad

Enki

Kishar

Logi

Idunn

and again Enki

Here we go with images  

2w55cfn.jpg

Crypt with graveyard

96m8tz.jpg

Front doors

21or33q.jpg

Workshop

21mvotu.jpg

Zoo

5v0jh5.jpg

Hotel with bar

s3lch3.jpg

Epic portal plaza with public mine and clay,tar, peat

anzfic.jpg

Church with 2 belltowers

j8ocg1.jpg

and ofcorse BAR

xlxv79.jpg

Edited by Sila
  • Like 9

Enki's nuke appears to have vaporized the majority of my maple trees, but has made way for a great replanting. This new view here really puts things into perspective.

Actually GlassHollow looks better the way it is now.

But i think Enki had to much fun by the looks of it.    :rolleyes:

We just started and few days will be messy...  stay away from glasshollow or come to help

hi my cart is at glasshollow , i cant get back it.. its not allowed

could anyone help me about this issue?

Edited by CathyGypsy

6 hours ago, CathyGypsy said:

hi my cart is at glasshollow , i cant get back it.. its not allowed

could anyone help me about this issue?

I can help get that cart back to you. If you are unable to move the cart again, then I suspect that it is unlocked (thus having no permissions of its own) and is protected by the deed settings.

I will see what I can do in a few hours when I am able to take a look. Let me know if you need it somewhere specific, otherwise I'll find a way to transfer it back to you.

Ok, this is down at the market docks actually, but I'm sure this is your cart here:

Currently named: "i want mycart pls"

[23:43:28] A fairly large two wheel cart designed to be dragged by an animal. Colors: R=66, G=170, B=66. It is locked with a lock of very poor quality. It is made from cedarwood. It could be improved with a log. Ql: 20.179277, Dam: 0.0. The name of the owner, Cathygypsy, has been etched in the stern.

Although I am unsure how you are restricted from your own locked cart (aside from the fact that your two horses have been unhitched from it), I have pushed it just a few tiles over, across the small wooden bridge next to where you had it parked. It is off-deed now, and so there should be no permissions affecting it but its own.

work slowly going to end some more gm attantion and 50 more walls to be done...

serlgj.jpg

2ebddp4.jpg

v49e8h.jpg

Edited by Sila

all works coming to end, gets ready for great opening again

all work its done now check first post for images and special tnx.   Feel free to comment and come visit us!!!

Glasshollow looks great now,I remember seeing it when the work was just starting. Glad I could be of assistance with the project.

• Like 1

Very impressive, lot of work done. I may even copy some ideas for my own deed......

• Like 1

Mighty fine work done at Glasshollow Starter Village Paulofdune/Sila (real RockyBalboa, of Wurm anyway) and of course others who assisted. Turned out surprisingly well from that flat pancake that Enki created. Nice to see the old Glasshollow mine reopened now too. Still detect some of my contributions inside, heh.

=Ayes=

• Like 1

The new starting area looks amazing! Everything a new player could need to get them started out the gate. Awesome job guys!!

• Like 1

Looks wonderful, thank-you!

Also thanks for the delicious Julbard! :)

(for anyone wondering, you have to be at 84% Food or lower to be able to eat it)

• Like 1

Looks good. :D Got a question about how you was able to place the Epic pillars on deed, did you have to undeed then redeed after they was done or was they GM placed?

you mean pylons?   that its easy made offdeed and pushed insite of deed by owner.

AH ok, keep getting told they have to be made 11 tiles outside of the perimeter of a deed. If this is true then that's quite aways to push one. lol

just first tile offdeed in start of perimeter so only 1 tile to push

The pylon at the market docks was finally completed just a day ago, having been delayed when work began in Glasshollow.  It could be continued while it was on deed, as long as the worker was standing just over the border and off of deed; standing on deed would prevent continuing the pylon if was off of deed.

I made the choice to restart the game client just before attaching the last piece to complete the pylon (knowing that I would respawn facing exactly north), in order to ensure the squareness of its placement once completed and spat out in front of me -- and my concern proved valid as it does not appear possible to rotate the finished pylon.

Why was the recruitment board renamed to be an all-caps recruitment ad for some village? Is using the actual recruitment ad system too much work or something?

Seems pretty inappropriate for a starter deed, especially since those are everyone's first impression of the game after the tutorial.

Edited by Ostentatio
  • Like 1