Sign in to follow this  
Fabryz

[MMO Sandbox 2D] Haven and Hearth

Yup. I had an invasion of Cows one day. So I just destroyed them all, and cooked them up into a tasty meal. :]

Also Updated my Original Village thing.

Special offer!: Wurmcity is giving a free sword to those who join! when the sword are finished in production we will give them to ALL new citizens

I'm nearby heading directly diagnolly from the bottom most point of the lake to the white dot.

I can make swords as well, but saving up to make myself a chainvest <_<

I'm south of a big pallisaded village with forest surronded by regular land.

Simple way to do it. Both log in at Brogdar. Have your kin in a party that way their arrows show up on screen. Then you guide the other person to your place. Or, both go to Brogdar. Invite him into your Kin, log out then back in at your Hearth. Open the Kin panel. Click their name, invite them to party, and they can easily find you. Lul.

Except the orientation on the map differs from the game screen. Up in game isn't north. Top right corner is north. ;] You learn that from building fences. I live near Foxdie.

Side note: I Love 240% LP Gain.

If your village needs help, I can offer my services.

Im almost pure tradition, so if I die I basically keep my LP. =p

If anyone needs help, I will help. :]

You gain a bonus for every point you put into Personal Belief. I did one life, and have done two or so Tradition points, and One into Barbarianism. Which bumped my total LP Gain up to 240% and at like 6/7pm PST I can put another point into Tradition and have max tradition. :]

Map reset will hopefully come in September, and hopefully will bring a lot more trees. I am about to move to see if I can find more. =[ I ran out.

Durno. I am contemplating joining right now. But trying to make a chainvest is a horrid problem since I have no points in Industrialization. I would go over there right now. But I think I will go to Brogdar and run in a random direction and see what I can find.

Gonna be a blast :]

With all four of us Wurmians in it lawl. I am keeping it, I just need to find more wood, while my tree farm is growing. I live near the giant Cresent Lake. :]

Takes I believe, from the forums, a H&H Week to grow. 24 hours = 8 hours of Real time. So a few days I believe. Can't really remember. Ours are no long little sprouts, just starting to grow into pine trees.

And night just set in, a good time to stay home before going out adventuring. Four more hours and it will be down again. If anyone needs help I guess this would be the time to ask me. As I will probably be idling tell the morning.

Note: I just found a bunch of trees north, north east of my place.

Think we need to find a way to stay incontact with eachother whether in game or over IRC so we don't have to always post on the forums =p

There is a room on Wurms IRC called H&H That I opened up.

So all of you H&Hers on here join up :D