Sign in to follow this  
Fabryz

[MMO Sandbox 2D] Haven and Hearth

I mad a huge post multi coloured n that helping out that dude. ah sorry bro its all gone now!! Add me anyway my HS:007008 i got some good skills n things n know how to play

pm me n ill camp up

i have to say, that i pretty much hate W5 curiosities system - old grind one was imo much better. or to be more precise - curiosities system could be great if only partially, not fully, replaced the grind. but especially for a new player, this curiosities system is horrible - "put item into study and then wait till it is fisnihed, without more or less chance to do much more, because you dont have enough xp to do anything else"

Yep hopefully theres a map reset, seems like this world has been going on for to long now.

Yep hopefully theres a map reset, seems like this world has been going on for to long now.

+1 to this

Tried this game today. Have to say it is the worst lag I have ever seen in a game.

Yeah they are having massive server issues...have for a few weeks it seems. Thats actually how I came to wurm...I went to H&H for my crafting MMO fix and found it in its current state...saddened no doubt. The developers are pretty busy working on Salem (essentially 3d H&H being published by paradox and probably more polished).