Sign in to follow this  
Mavv

Epic Map

I miss the old elevation map. It was the most fun I think I have had in wurm. And while I wasn't a pure pvper I still have fond memories of my time there. I tried to go back to epic a few times after but the map

is just to large.

So why not bring it back already and get rid of the home servers. I know there are other things wrong with pvp but looking at the server list right now I see 14 people online on epic spread out over 4 maps.

Why not spend a little time with the pvpers and fix what is wrong, why not make one epic map or remake the old elevation back fresh. I'm sure the pve players myself included wont mind if the devs spend a little bit of time actually fixing whats wrong or making things work better for the pvp part of the game. That is the whole game as it is meant to be played and with epic at least you keep things separated from the pve side.

I played on Baramor a few years ago so I doubt few remember me. Would like to come back but the low population kinda kills it for me. Freedom gets so boring after awhile and while there is chaos I don't like the ship ride back and forth I prefer the portal its quick and easy. I guess this is just a rant and something that bothers me I felt I had to post it.

Mavv

• Like 1