Sign in to follow this  
Hektor

Shield of Gone/Pahts

""Shield of the Gone has been reduced to a 30% Damage reduction. An option to transfer one time from Path of Insanity will come in a future update. ""

It doesn't specify it 50% heal reduction was reduced to 30% along with dmg reduction?

Also After that nerf Insanity seems to be quite useless. This is pretty much one usefull skill in path. While Hate patch have 4 usefull. And Spell immunity gives immunity to ench on weapons. Aura Flame as example with 100power doing 1/3 total dmg.  Lets say some hit for 100dmg + 30dmg from flame frost etc. its 130 -30 dmg from ench. Shield of gone would take 39 dmg almost the same amount. plus spell immunity gives well spells immunity life transfer etc. And all of this without heal reduction. And another 3 usefull abbilities.

This make Insanity quite useless. Same for Magranon ppl will turn into Fo for healing becasue they will have no heal reduction anymore. And they dont need Magranon 25% dmg to not waste 25% from Hate buff. Becasue They doesnt stack.

So Combo Magranon+Insanity its bad now. And Magranon have to change for Fo + Hate/Love in some cases

Im not sure about the heal reduction, but i think you are a bit wrong about Gone at 30% not being useful, it still has a very very high place in the best med path, the 1 most important thing it did was allow a bit of balance between paths now. Now there is just a bit more thought process that goes into choosing a path, you dont have to ONLY choose Insanity now.

• Like 2

Hrm? Thought from the title this was about pants...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Karrde said:

Hrm? Thought from the title this was about pants...

Dont know how to edit title.

13 hours ago, MaurizioAM said:

Im not sure about the heal reduction, but i think you are a bit wrong about Gone at 30% not being useful, it still has a very very high place in the best med path, the 1 most important thing it did was allow a bit of balance between paths now. Now there is just a bit more thought process that goes into choosing a path, you dont have to ONLY choose Insanity now.

But if you became Champion Gone became useless way more. Atleast guy here says its 4%

Hektor that post was GONE at 50%.  Damage reduction stacking has actually been one of the biggiest issues with players being able to just abiut become unkillable. 

GONE vs Champ brings up yet another great reason why 30% is now much better balance wise.  Each kingdom on chaos is allowed a maximum of 3 champion slots... CHAMPIONS OF THE KINGDOM! Yet when Gone was at 50% being a champ pretty much ment nothing special because anyone else who was GONE was more or less a champion. That hurts the game as it takes away a reason to actually be a champ. Thrre are downsides to being a champ , you cannot cast enchants unless you have points which come from kills, you lose 1 full stat point at the end of your 3 lives or 5.5 months so now there is a reason to what to put yourself in a champ position because there is a balanced difference.

Gone reduced to 30% leveled the playing field in many areas. The only thing they have to address next is a select few damage dealing issues. 

OK but in case when Im a champ Gone it's useless for me unless im not Champ. So the best optimization is being a champ of Fo or Libila with Hate path. Being a champ with Gone its pointless. Being Mag champ with Hate cant use all 50%self buff cuz already have 25%

Champion=Gone useless..?

Edited by Hektor

30% Damage reduction across the board 24/7 is not underpowered.  Just because you can't stack all the buffs w/ Insanity anymore doesn't mean it's not still really good.  Yeah, the rest of Insanity leaves a tad to be desired, but hopefully they'll add some more useful abilities (or modify the existing ones) when the full rebalance of meditation paths happens.

Ok but If im A champion I m way stronger with Hate than Insanity. I wouldnt say its underpowered. But if someone is Champion its very underpowered compare to hate as long as long remain Champion

hate spell immunity does NOT protect you from weapon enchants or from aoe spells. Only directly casted spells that can damage your health. It's pretty crap.

3 hours ago, MaurizioAM said:

Hektor that post was GONE at 50%.  

Actually if you go to my damage reduction calculator I adjusted gone to 30% when it was announced for WO 

I haven't checked the dr code since then but in terms of damage reduction, if you were champ it only gives 10% dr from gone instead of 50/30.  This means that after champs 60% you have 40% damage left over, and then you get 10% reduction of that damage, thus 60% champ + 4% sotg (armor not yet accounted for in this example)

So in response to Hektor, if you are already a champ, then yes you will get more benefit from other paths, because insanity is extra nerfed for champs.  

Edited by Alexgopen

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 9:07 AM, Hektor said:

Dont know how to edit title.

But if you became Champion Gone became useless way more. Atleast guy here says its 4%

Ah, I can help there.

Long as you are the OP of the thread: Choose any option to edit the first post, there should be a field with the thread title.

On the last codebase, editing a thread title took a little more digging.

@OP

Gone is still BIS for nonchamps, people will champ up to get gone, or experienced players will champ up with path of power or hate.

The DR is still nice, even at 30% because it means less stuns and reduced stun duration, less interrupts, less stacked wounds, and now its low enough where LOF impacts you.

If you only want to be overpowered, play a champion with path of power.

Edited by Propheteer

2 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

That's what i said....

yeah im sorry, for some reason i read it as "direct target spells can still damage your health" my b

Edited by Propheteer

12 hours ago, Nadroj said:

That's what i said....

That's what she said...