Sign in to follow this  
Steveleeb

Snow Shovels

Hello.
we've asked for snow shovels before, we know nothing can be done about snow falling through ceilings or all paving turning to snow in the winter, even indoors.
Snow shovels would transform this hard-coded defeat into a triumph, especially indoors.
sooner or later someone will ask for paving in mines, i can see the winter paved ground textures being a problem for that also.

My suggestion: Allow us to shovel our snow.

Spoiler

E2TRr6v.jpg

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 1

As much as snow shoveling could be great, i'd rather see an option to make the inside tiles set on the spring ones(or any default ones) rather than following the whole season cycle. Because if it's inside buildings, we shouldn't have leaves or snow on the ground.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Odynn said:

As much as snow shoveling could be great, i'd rather see an option to make the inside tiles set on the spring ones(or any default ones) rather than following the whole season cycle. Because if it's inside buildings, we shouldn't have leaves or snow on the ground.

What about open buildings (ones without a roof/floor above), it makes sense for those to have snow in them.

Snow shoveling! Snowmen!! Igloos!!!

Snowball lanterns!!

8e4eb662d65d48228a26bed86b345f9b.png

SNOOOWW!!! Then add refrigerated BSB's to store them and ...

No I mean, yeah. Even if shoveling snow would not produce snow in inventory nor any associated snow products would be available. Just the ability to shovel snow from tiles to make them look like summer would be awesome. Mostly due to me hating snow scenery in Wurm so much :D

• Like 3

BRACE YOURSELF FOR SNOW BLINDNESS!

WINTER IS COMING!

Dev's can we get a Broom (brush + shaft) that can sweep paved areas at least!  I literally go blind playing in winter.  All it would need to do is just change the ground from winter to fall graphic.

Edited by Tallios
  • Like 1

Snow balls!

Snow forts!

Also if it gives skill in digging.

• Like 2

@Steveleebum.. that tiles on the sides must be.. marble slab floors and having it at low settings or wut?

You are using road paving in your house, maybe... start using floors to get rid of the peasant snow textures indoors - problem solved.B)

shovels.. no

Edited by Finnn
typos