Sign in to follow this  
Arium

enable tile transmutation liquids on chaos

title says it all.

seems to need a substancial amount of work to turn over those tiles, so im not worried about griefing/being griefed with them and having them would be quite nice.

what do other people think?

-1 no there is 100 reasons why is that way

23 minutes ago, Sila said:

-1 no there is 1 reason why is that way

ftfy.

Spoiler

[16:34:21] *** You have joined #wurm
[16:40:26] <Arium> o/ question to the devs or retro if anyones around. any plans to enable tile trans liquids on chaos in the near future?
[16:41:38] <Retrograde> No solid plans, no
[16:43:39] <Arium> hmm thats a bit disappointing seeing how long theyve been live on epic and i didnt hear about any problems with them. but i guess it cant be helped. thx retro.
[16:43:52] <G-Flex> I'm curious why they'd be live on some PvP servers and not others
[16:45:04] <Retrograde> Epic was chosen as the guinea pig for seeing the effect in pvp, given most of the dislike was coming from chaos
[16:45:13] <Firestarter> G-Flex, I think it was to do with all the naysayers that mainly played on Chaos complaining about it
[16:45:19] <G-Flex> ah
[16:45:25] <Retrograde> It's since proven to be a moot issue, no one realised, despite being told many times, that it was insanely difficult

seeing it this way theres only one reason. people having disliked the idea in the past. now people have experienced it for themselves and might see things different, so im opening it up again.

The amounts required seem like a sufficient hurdle; though, never can be entirely sure until it goes live on pvp.

-1 never under estimate the turbo nerding potential of MRC

• Like 2

17 hours ago, King said:

-1 never under estimate the turbo nerding potential of MRC

That too... I say make it live, and damn the potential consequences!

EDIT: Also this stance has nothing to do with any potential resources stockpiled... :P

Edited by Karrde