Sign in to follow this  
Audrel

Mount Ballistae to large boats

The ability to mount ballistae to the bows of the larger ships and them able to be manned by the forward passenger. PvP might even enjoy this one!

• Like 2

ive seen 1 ballista in the game so far, it sits inside a cave and reads "i suck".

doubt any pvper would enjoy this, neither would pver. whats the point overall? being able to shoot arrows that takes hours to imp without dealing a decent amount of damage to no real targets on pve servers?

not trying to bash this suggestion, its just that i dont see any use for this in the game, so itd simply be wasting development time.

edit: granted, it might look cool but thats about it, can just switch the ship model to include this without any mechanics behind it, but the ships got a complete overhaul a while back and people seem to like the current models.

Edited by Arium

Yeah, it was more the look and the "just for fun" aspect for pve. Actually shooting a shark with one would be near impossible.I didn't know if they do house damage or damage to other boats on PvP. I assumed being a siege weapon, they would.

What we need is brass cannons. hahaha I have lots and lots and lots of lead for cannon balls!

Edited by Audrel

No... no cannons.

But I'm all for ballista on ships and other vehicles.

e3902dfa2e0053f2654326a5d813463e.jpg

Not to mention other ship accessories in general...

• Like 1

+1, but only if can should cheese sandwich darts and make a spat sound when it hits something (and must still be edible)

3 hours ago, ClericGunem said:

+1, but only if can should cheese sandwich darts and make a spat sound when it hits something (and must still be edible)

Catapults and dead cows. I do believe they "splat" when hitting a wall. :lol: