Sign in to follow this  
Tuga

Forum Acc Password

I was on vacations for a week, when I came back, the pass stored in my new pc wasnt correct anymore, altough I can still log in on my old pc.

They had the same passes.

Now I cant seem to find what my password was, I did a password reset in my new pc, in the page that the forums sent to my email, with 2 fields to write and confirm the new pass, always gives me the same error. Passwords do not match :S

Yes, Im sure Im writing the pass correctly, tryed at least 20 times, always getting the same error even  with dif passes. So whats going on? :s

maybe this will help, you'll be able to check your old computer for the password if it is in fact different.
to open the menu I am editing on chrome the shortcut is ctrl+shift+i
this is applicable to more than just wurm

( posting bug hello let me post pls? )

Depending on the browser, there's generally some way to restore saved passwords.

If you can still log in on the old PC with its saved password, let us know which web browser it is and there should be a way to retrieve it.

I got this same error, "Passwords do not match", when trying to reset my password. It's kind of hard for them not to match when you copy/paste the same string. Though I was finally able to reset my password when I chose a random assortment of letters and numbers. Though this is more secure I'd prefer to actually be able to remember my passwords. Please update your error message for resetting passwords to what it's actually erroring on...

If you require a GM, but are unable to log an in-game support ticket, please email gamemods@wurmonline.com to ensure that your issue is handled by the soonest available GM, They should be able to help you regain the password to the account.

If you can already gain access to the account and now know the password you you can use  /password <oldpassword> <newpassword> - to change the password in-game.

Edited by shakys