Sign in to follow this  
Mayrin

[Fixed] Stats on non-prem chars display as decreasing

Just logged in a non-prem alt to test whether stats are still decreasing - it appears they're still dropping to 20 without prem. However, the chars are still able to perform actions as if their stats were higher (or at the very least, command a large cart, which is the only thing I had available to test).

This character last had prem on June 28th; she showed as having 22.28 body strength when I logged her in. I mined a couple times to see if she would keep her strength or if it would drop, and sure enough, her body strength dropped to 20 according to the skills tab & window.

[01:48:07] Body decreased by 1.8151 to 20.0000

[01:48:07] Soul strength decreased by 0.7060 to 20.0000

[01:48:25] Mind logic decreased by 2.1045 to 20.0000

[01:48:25] Body stamina decreased by 1.0331 to 20.0000

[01:48:25] Body strength decreased by 2.2820 to 20.0000

After mining, I went to test whether or not she'd be able to drive a cart (as her client is now reporting that she has 20.00 ML), and she was in fact able to drive a large cart still.

[01:55:00] You ride on the "Stonehaven" as the driver.

So I guess the functionality of the stat increase is in place, but it's still displaying the skillgain loss in the skills window & tab.

Stats should decrease to 20 of course. The odd bit is being able to command a cart.

They may look like 20 after a tick, but any actual skill checks or restrictions will still be taking the max up to 30.

Will have a look at making this a bit better handled for the next update.

• Like 1