Sign in to follow this  
Zazz

How did you Get your Wurm name?

uhmm, I can't remember. I think I made up the name 'Dannysteel' as just something to use as that was all I can think of, and I used that as my first ever noob account on Wild. I couldn't use it when I wanted to go to JK-Home, so I came up with something similar - Dannyiron.

First name was danielbrown0 when I was playing runescape. Then as I moved onto other games, I named myself Verlix from the edge chronicles series.

Marley is derived from Bob Marley as he was a damn great guy and should be remembered forever!

Mithika

• In elementary school we were learning about creative writing and had to do a short fantasy story. I wrote a story about a sorceress that forged a dagger out of a dragons tooth so the hero could defeat the evil demon king. I called the sorceress Mithika Dragondagger because she was a mystic and dragons were mythical. So creative! lol. When I got to using the internet I started using the name Mithika, and have continued to do so for about 11 years now.

Dragonfell Angel

• I worked in a office when I had my first seizures and the original medication they gave me had a side effect of making me a bit wobbly. Not really so much that I lost my balance but I'd bump into things like desk corners, chairs, and trip easily on steps. The comment started as that 'Gracefell' as a mockery of graceful and I modified it to Dragonfell. The joke therein being Dragon fell down and can't get back up. x_x

Leve`Dara Iej`Vex / Levex Darastrix ocu Iejir Vivex.

• I play traditional RPGS, and Levedara comes from D&D(2nd ed advanced! <3), out of the Draconomicon. She was a character created as an intelligent Golem that was a dragons servitor. Her backstory was that she had become separated from her creator and the story went on from there. The character still exists in play today after nearly 5 years.

In the 'draconic' language Levex means 'enchanted' and Darastrix means 'dragon' - Originally the context of the name was 'enchanted by the dragon' but over the years of play and changes to the character via her path as a priestess of a draconic god her name has taken on a new meaning, 'the enchanted dragon'. Iejir Vivex directly translates to Blood Victory. So we have Leve`Dara Iej`Vex, The enchanted dragon who seeks victory through bloodshed. She isn't a very nice lady! :P

Allessendressa Suris

• This was another roleplaying character of mine, who's actual name was Cassandra. Unfortunately Cassandra was taken. Luckily Cassandra was a character with multiple personalities. In stressful or dangerous circumstances Allessendressa would come 'out of her room' and Cassandra would go 'play with the doll house' while Alless took care of the trouble. This character was a 10 year old childĀ  embraced as a vampire (white wolf vampire the masquerade ; dark ages setting). Cassandra was a sweethearted and loving child while Alless was a ruthless vampire. The story was that her mind split under the stress of her creation and the dual personalities was her minds way of protecting itself.

Wurmians got to see the "Cassandra" side when I played Alless, though the character in rpg was actually french, not Japanese.

You should get a new Avatar, I keep thinking your GisewindbladeĀ  ::)

i keep thinking gisewindblade is zekedge, because zekedge was using it first

I've had many different names of my whole internet experience.

Infinitai was a name i started to use on Steam about the same time i was introduced to Wurm. It is also my current XBL gamer tag. As you can probably see, it's merely 'Infinity' with a variation ending. Sounded cool at the time.

Halt is a kick-azz Ranger dude from a series of books called 'The Ranger's Apprentice'. If you can be bothered to look it up, yes, it probably will come under childrens literature, but what the heck. I love it.Ā  ;D

I played as Tomtodd in beta because I coulnd't think of a name so I just used my RL name. Than I started using Aquafina in Gold 1 because I thought that was a cool name (lawl) and than used Fez in gold 2 because it was easy to remeber and its a pretty cool hat...

33bjuj9.jpg

Used a few wordplays over the years, so Klaa was just another play off of Claw.

I thought I would get bored of the game and not play it so i made a dumb name

boy was I wrong

I'd kill for a name change

I put a MR in front of my name when i first came to Wurm.

It can ethier be Mol Rehan Conor or MrConor, ethier way i dont really care.

I put a MR in front of my name when i first came to Wurm.

It can ethier be Mol Rehan Conor or MrConor, ethier way i dont really care.

ewww mol rehans

Mine was Syncaidius when i tried wurm 2 years ago, but that account got deleted and the name was still taken when i tried to create a new one, so I ended up with syncaidian.

But anyway, it was something random I thought of after watching 300 movie in the cinema. :D

I usually take Zone on online games (my nickname at school) but it's often quite popular, so if I don't start a game near the start of its life, I find it's often taken. I've recently started using Hordern in those cases - it's my grandfathers surname (As in Sir Michael Hordern - actor, voice of the original Paddington Bear etc.).

I usually take Zone on online games (my nickname at school) but it's often quite popular, so if I don't start a game near the start of its life, I find it's often taken. I've recently started using Hordern in those cases - it's my grandfathers surname (As in Sir Michael Hordern - actor, voice of the original Paddington Bear etc.).

Omgomgomgomg

You're grandfather's Paddington Bear :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D

well.

My main is this guy, my alt is that guy..

Initially i came up with the name by playing with a random name generator. I changed a few syllables here and there and was satisfied by the result. Only later i noticed that it sounded almost, but not quite, entirely unlike Bartholomaeus..

I was trying to type "Elan" (cuz they are win in D&D) but I typo'ed and said ah screw it.

I was Straahn and Dohati in beta days, Dohati was from Legend of Legaia but I don't remember where I got Straahn from.

I got Tirnael from random name generator for elven character in neverwinter nights long time ago and have been using it ever since (it was character I liked the most from all the cRPG games I played that's why I keep using it)

A friend of a friend picked it for me when I needed an RP name.