Sign in to follow this  
Dorian

Indy Rift 2nd of July

The location of this rift is along the road roughly at 50x and 19y on the community map.  It's a couple of tiles away from a guard tower.  

There is a bit of an issue, it's located in the center of a bit of walled off property. :o

auction_timer_1467650816.gif

Spoiler

irpvZzQ.jpg

Spoiler

QeRhpME.jpg

Edited by Dorian
added timer
  • Like 2

Not nice at all because its a off deed place a new WO player made its first home. So its sad that it even appeared there. :mellow:

The latest patch notes mentioned something about this, so hopefully the area won't be a complete disaster after the rift is done.

• Reduced the amount of terrain variation caused by rifts, should now not occur on corners with fences, walls, etc.

I volunteer myself and my alts to try and return the area back to normal after the rift is done.  I'm happy to provide supplies and manpower to fix it back up.

30 minutes ago, Sirene said:

Not nice at all because its a off deed place a new WO player made its first home. So its sad that it even appeared there. :mellow:

Well as far as i can see the screenshots i just wonder what a free player needs with so much undeeded land. This was exactly the issue when enclosures were legal.

We might be able to bring this up with a GM and have them poof the walls as it is inhibiting the rift and is unintended to be able to pen in a rift, even before the fact.

Rifts need to be placed by a GM to avoid these issues maybe?

Maybe. Has anyone tried to bash the fences? Is there any way in at all? Seems like it is breaking some sort of rule inadvertently since the player didn't fence in the rift area after it spawned. It was just the luck of the draw a guess.

Edit: That's actually just a 2 minute horse ride south from my deed, which is up by Lorthorian Meadows. I will run down tonight and see if there is anyway to get in. I might even bring stuff for a catapult and maybe do some bashing. We will get in. Even 2-3 fences are just fine. Just something so that we aren't bottle necked in like last time.

Edited by Zachariah

Problem solved! Me and Champagnedragon have catapulted 3 of the walls on the west side right next to the road. I do apologize if this was anyone enclosure but it needed to be bashed. Once the rift is over I would be happy to come back and help you rebuild the fences. 

I havn't  joined in on any of the rifts sofar , either due to time restraints or other reasons, however I would like to offer my services, and any alts to help with area refitting , and wall replacement if needed , just toss me a msg here or ingame  would be glad to help                               Xack

I think there is no rule against bashing an undeeded wall, and later rebuilding it in the same spot ;-)

And rift closed, a good battle was had by the brave Indyans that showed up and we even got the area repaired :)

• Like 3