Sign in to follow this  
Kin

No server popup

I just got Unlimited finally and I am having an issue getting a local server to run to play adventure mode.  I click on Manage server, I have tried with both the dedicated server box checked and unchecked, a DOS window opens starting the actual server sequence, however I do not get the second window that contains the server settings and the all important "green button" to start the server that I have read that I should have.  This is a brand new installation, internet servers work fine, perhaps in my frustration I am just missing something.  Any suggestions?

Is there file called wurn.log.0 in the adventure folder?

If there is post its content in a spoiler tag.

I cant even find where the files are installed to.  I dont use Steam very often, so Im not sure where it installs to.  I can of course find the normal Wurm Online files.

Also, its not just the Adventure server that is not working, I cant start any kind of server as a host.

So going through all the Steam folders I cant find that log file.  

Below is the server window that does pop up...

WU1_zpshaz5ljbi.jpg

WU2_zpsvfnr8oym.jpg

i know nothing about java but googled some and made me wonder if there is a ! on your path.

like right after it says severe the path to the server.jar!/com/wurmonline. they said java doesnt like

! in paths.

other things i read mentioned firewall blocking java, etc.

https://github.com/itdelatrisu/opsu/issues/77

https://samebug.io/exceptions/255176/java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError/orgsqlitecorenativedb_openljavalangstringiv?soft=false

i repeat i know nothing about java, but just trying to help you out since it sucks to be stuck with a new copy of wu and

not getting any help from them :(

Thanks Griffith, I appreciate you trying to help.

Okay, so this ended up being really easy once I found the actual game files.  Once I had the game files I was able to set them to run as administrator, and I got the popup server window.  Thanks for trying to help.