Sign in to follow this  
zigozag

Passengers to lead animals

Let us, please? Only on PvE servers, of course.

Edited by zigozag
  • Like 1

Sounds like just another way to abuse f2p alts.

1 hour ago, Wargasm said:

Why isn't leading 4 animals enough?

Because there's enough boring things to do on this game already. Just recently I had to move horses to another deed because of ratio issues and the boring abuse of running back and forth for so many trips made me want to rage quit.

2 hours ago, Ostentatio said:

Sounds like just another way to use f2p alts.

FTFY

+1 Nothing like having to pass my horse to someone else because I'm riding with them.

I like the idea of passanger being able to lead one critter.  Means that for mains it's a great way to catch a ride and still beable to lead your horse. 

+0.5

only if the commander is limited to 1 animal aswell on pvp servers, if so +1 cause it sucks only being able to lead 4 horses on a 5 person sailboat. get a rare one or be slow.

Edited by Arium
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arium said:

+0.5

only if the commander is limited to 1 animal aswell on pvp servers, if so +1 cause it sucks only being able to lead 4 horses on a 5 person sailboat. get a rare one or be slow.

That would be nice, annoying having to hand off horse's to the captain then waiting to get them back.

When we were newbies, one of our most fun things to do was go on a hunt and find fun stuff and try to live to get home. We would find pigs and bison and all kinds of new pets, but by the time we were going home, we'd have to say, ok, let the pig go and keep the sheep. Four is not enough.

• Like 1

There is no harm or exploit in allowing passengers on PvE to lead animals.   Whether an animal is here or there on the server, makes no difference in overall animal count.  Just the sheer volume of positive feedback when the halter rope was introduced shows how popular leading more animals is.  As with every other suggestion, those who do not want to use it or see a need for it, do not have to use it.  Therefore, +1.

• Like 2

+1, though if a knarr full of people were each to lead 4 animals I can see that becoming a lag-fest pretty quick (52 critters + 13 people is a lot of lag!).