Sign in to follow this  
Greyfox

One stop shop for all your characters

Just an ease of use feature but could get the ability to link our accounts under 1 master account in the wurm store.   1 user name and 1 password and from there you can select which character(s) you are buying prem for.

It's not a HUGE deal, but loging in multiple times and then going through the Xsolla transaction several times can be a tad annoying.

Paying for deeds also. At least you should be able to pay onto any deed in your alliance from one interface.

• Like 2

In addition to a single account management system for chars:

Black Desert Online uses a surname or family system with shared attributes across characters. Perhaps something similar in Wurm along the lines of a Noble House.

Not to mention shared storage options as other games like Path of Exile use; though, that's probably not for Wurm.

I like this idea. Would make bookkeeping so much easier 

+1

+1

While I have no plans to ever sell one of my characters (MINE! No touchy!) I'd like it if someone removed a character from their master account (presuming they sold it) that it was automatically removed from any friend and permission lists.

How would you manage 'sharing' accounts?

Actually, come to think of it, this could make sharing accounts even safer as far as ownership of the account itself goes. You could 'loan' characters to someone elses log-in account and they'd be able to play on that character, but wouldn't be able to re-register it and take it. Obviously you'd still be trusting them with the items and building access etc etc, but the character and skills will always belong to the original owner (unless sold and fully transferred to another log in account of course).