Sign in to follow this  
Karrde

Temp Forum Ban Blocking PM Composition

Without publically getting too much into details of the ban on Klaa (and ruining any potential on review >.>), I discovered some time ago that I am completely blocked from composing PMs on the Klaa forum account, both via my inbox and by viewing other profiles.

Attempts to compose new all result in:

You are currently restricted from posting content. This restriction will end on 14 Jul 2016.

Options to reply on existing PMs are nonexistent.

As one can imagine this makes matters rather difficult in merely requesting ban reviews... let alone working on other matters such as cheaters exploiting bugs to steal items stored on various deeds. Not to mention certain ongoing PayPal payment disputes.

Seeked aide via IRC; however, Shrimpiie was unable to determine the problem, and suggested using an alt.

Recently checked on Klaa and found the PM block still persists.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: On a side note, to anyone I haven't been able to notify thru other means: If you wish to communicate via forums to Klaa, send to Karrde.

Edited by Karrde
  • Like 1

We are aware of this problem.  Unfortunately, it's how the software the forums run on works, and came in with the last update, so there doesn't seem to be a lot we can do at this stage.  We are continuing to look for a fix, but for now, this doesn't seem likely to change.

Pandalet (Assistant Lead Forum Moderator)

When was the last update? Can you give a date?

1 hour ago, Redd said:

When was the last update? Can you give a date?

I believe it was when we moved from the old forums to the current ones.

Aye was unsure just how well known the issue actually was as those contacted in IRC weren't aware of it, and learned some kingdom mates seem to have experienced similar responses as well.

Figured wth, doesn't hurt to report an issue, even if it ends up being a duplicate report. Granted can have too many of them; though, posting the report here helps there too.

Good to know its being looked at on some level.