Sign in to follow this  
Halebel

Saddles on more animals

So, given that we have all these animals we can ride, I feel it would be best if we could gear them up a  bit. As a man who breeds crocodiles as a hobby, it would enrich my experience if I could ride these crocodiles in comfort, rather than having to sit upon their scaly backs. The idea of moving at a slightly faster speed towards hoards of my enemies gives me valor, and brings me one step closer to the Halls of Valhalla. Imagine, riding a black bear through the streets with your shiny new WoA saddle, or a dominated scorpion with a large saddle past your attractive neighbors ;)

+1 for slightly higher speeds today.

Edited by Halebel
  • Like 4

+1 

Would make riding this bad girl 10x less painful for my buttocks!

5t1arcZ.jpg

Edited by CIRAY
  • Like 2

I think brown bears can be equipped with saddles already, and I really liked the experience, here and even on WU i wished my champ croc had a saddle to increase its speed.

+1

43 minutes ago, Hashirama said:

I think brown bears can be equipped with saddles already

Nope.

And large saddles can't be used for anything at all, currently.

Always been up for adding functionality to large saddles.

Yes please!  A unicorn is basically a horse with a spike, so why can't it use shoes or saddles?

+1 from as well. Better game-play, better variety, and that fully within spirit and scope of a sandbox like Wurm, thus it even gets +2 from me. :)

3 hours ago, Pandalet said:

Yes please!  A unicorn is basically a horse with a spike, so why can't it use shoes or saddles?

I would love being able to equip unicorns. Needing to tame them is, I think, enough disadvantage that they wouldn't displace horses, even though they are relatively fast and can hold a passenger. That and the fact that you can't hitch them.

Essentially, the game doesn't have unicorns set with the "horse" flag that horses and hell horses have, so traits work somewhat differently and you can't equip them. I am 100% in favor of this changing. That, or give unicorns even faster natural speed, which might be a good option if the developers want them to stay more "wild" and not have saddles and such. I just want the damn things to be useful.

Edited by Ostentatio

5 hours ago, marinethreeoseven said:

+1

i want my bear not to chase me every time i log on

He just missed you so much!