Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

I am not selling glimmer lumps....

Got this mail today:

"Thanks for the glimmer lumps. However, 2 of the many that you sent were not .40kg. One was .22kg and the other was .30kg 4dmg. I just sent an item back to Waterbird for 3s to cover the difference of the 3/4 of a lost lump. That will set it straight. Thanks."

FOxiIBN.png?1

Is there any "Waterbird" in my wurm client? No.
Don't know why but if someone is pretending to be me to sell Glimmer lumps, I stopped selling them a while ago. Most of the stuff am selling is on forums in WTS threads. OK thanks, bye.

Edited by Hashirama

must be an in-game account as don't see any forum accounts under that name.

Its pretty simple to remove names from the client so its not really compelling evidence, just saying.

• Like 1

Sounds like a hashirama thing to do 

Oh hey, Topdog... I know that toon... that's right!!!  I found it dead on chaos and looted not only a full corbita worth of goods but a full drake set as well as quite a few good tools and some coin.   This, however, was 3-4 years ago.

thread has run its course please close

where are you pandalet

• Like 2

5 hours ago, SmeJack said:

Its pretty simple to remove names from the client so its not really compelling evidence, just saying.

If I knew how to do that I wouldn't post with that as evidence caus that would be dumb.

Oh man I feel dumb.

Regardless, the guy who pmed me told me that he confused "Watermaster" my previous alt with "Waterbird" someone else's account.

Anyways, just saying I don't sell glimmersteel lumps or know of any waterbird. :P

Pls close.