Sign in to follow this  
Qdlaty

Xanadu sermon at H17 Maes Knoll

Sunday's bump :)

and next 90 Llynx [00:02:19] Faith increased by 0,2400 to 90,1197

Edited by Qdlaty

I've just created my first priestess and am a complete newbie at this religion stuff. I'd love to join in and send her over, but I don't know anything about sermons. Basically what I'd like to know is what would be expected of me? 

6 hours ago, Malena said:

I've just created my first priestess and am a complete newbie at this religion stuff. I'd love to join in and send her over, but I don't know anything about sermons. Basically t I'd like to know is whatnot would be expected of me? 

Basically every 30 mins someone is preaching with his/her priest, in between this time there are restricted actions, you can find it under alligment on wiki. When it coming to your turn you should not be afk so we do not wait as more as needed. After successful sermon you got 3hrs to get yours 5 faith gains again, as well you can do something else. As welcomming pack you will receive meditation rug, fishing rod  and backpack, got plenty of things at our valley you could do as well. I will be in home in around 12hrs so if you want contact with me or ask in freedom chat if anyone is there, and we will answer all your questions

P.s sending it from my broken phone so sorry for errors and hope see you soon

Not

7 hours ago, Qdlaty said:

Basically every 30 mins someone is preaching with his/her priest, in between this time there are restricted actions, you can find it under alligment on wiki. When it coming to your turn you should not be afk so we do not wait as more as needed. After successful sermon you got 3hrs to get yours 5 faith gains again, as well you can do something else. As welcomming pack you will receive meditation rug, fishing rod  and backpack, got plenty of things at our valley you could do as well. I will be in home in around 12hrs so if you want contact with me or ask in freedom chat if anyone is there, and we will answer all your questions

P.s sending it from my broken phone so sorry for errors and hope see you soon

Not

Thanks so much for the explanation Qdlaty! And what a nice way to welcome the newcomers. 

I arrived there last night with my character Shalestina and she actually did her first sermon. :-) One thing I did not realize that I should have is one of those little statuettes, so someone lent theirs to me and someone also promised to make me one at some point. So I guess I'll just borrow others until then.

Something I didn't quite understand from what they were explaining to me last night was the amount of "spots" open in a sermon. When reading wurmpedia I got the impression that there can be as many listeners as you like and that they will all gain small amounts of faith while priests are giving sermons. But they were talking about "spots" and that they had a "spot" free. I also asked when I logged off whether there is any use in my leaving my character idle, but they said that there is no use for me, only that my presence would make the gain of faith for others a bit higher. So that part is a little unclear to me still. 

In any case, I'll be hanging around there most evenings EU time and during the day on weekends. Hopefully I'll be able to be of use! 

5 hours ago, Malena said:

Thanks so much for the explanation Qdlaty! And what a nice way to welcome the newcomers. 

I arrived there last night with my character Shalestina and she actually did her first sermon. :-) One thing I did not realize that I should have is one of those little statuettes, so someone lent theirs to me and someone also promised to make me one at some point. So I guess I'll just borrow others until then.

Something I didn't quite understand from what they were explaining to me last night was the amount of "spots" open in a sermon. When reading wurmpedia I got the impression that there can be as many listeners as you like and that they will all gain small amounts of faith while priests are giving sermons. But they were talking about "spots" and that they had a "spot" free. I also asked when I logged off whether there is any use in my leaving my character idle, but they said that there is no use for me, only that my presence would make the gain of faith for others a bit higher. So that part is a little unclear to me still. 

In any case, I'll be hanging around there most evenings EU time and during the day on weekends. Hopefully I'll be able to be of use! 

Explained in game:)

Welcome to Malena and we are still looking for more people here from different time zones :)

• Like 1

Thank ye kindly Qdlaty. This is certainly a friendly bunch of people so enjoying it very much so far!

Tonight we will have Paaweelr priest :)

Edited by Qdlaty

I have a priest there 24/7.  Lovin' it.  Very friendly and pretty organised.  Food's lush and the water barrel is kept full \o/

Come!  Preach n grind.

• Like 1

Going to these sermons has been amaaaazing. Gained so much faith in such a short time. I thought that when I make a priest some day, it would take months and months, but with these guys I've gained 30 faith so fast and they've been so helpful in explaining how this all works. Highly recommend our group! 

4 hours ago, elroth said:

you still have a paaweelr priest?

so far yes

We just had our first priest hit 100 faith.  I was 31, now 48, aiming for 70.

come! :)

• Like 1

Going to bring over my Paaweelr follower.  He's at 28 faith right now.  Headed there is a couple of hours from J-11 Xan.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thunderclown said:

We just had our first priest hit 100 faith.  I was 31, now 48, aiming for 70.

come! :)

Grats for Alaa, badly i'm in work now ;/

Welcome to our new preachers Andrzej and  Mewantcookie :)

Want to join with my fo and vyn priest but seems you are missing an altar for Fo. Let me know if you build one ill join you.

5 minutes ago, bachos said:

Want to join with my fo and vyn priest but seems you are missing an altar for Fo. Let me know if you build one ill join you.

making an altar is just few minutes, finding fo priest to bless it can last forever :)

57 minutes ago, bachos said:

I'm already priest so blessing wont be hard :D

I've made an altar before going work :)

Have been blessed.

Edited by bachos

weekend bump

[18:53:05] Wyczesanymieczyslaw [19:52:27] Faith increased by 0,2600 to 73,6570

[19:23:50] Foureyes [19:23:31] Faith increased by 0.2800 to 56.1768

still praying ..praying ...and

[19:54:41] Qlocek [19:54:34] Faith increased by 0.2045 to 100.0000

Edited by Qdlaty