Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

An update got pushed 1.0.0.7

Anyone seen the patchnotes for todays update?

Seems cave dwellings are on the features list again. Wondering if it's "live" and out of beta, to be enabled.

Almost all WU servers are down because of this update but there was a note within it that in the future most patches won't be pushed like this, allowing the server admins more time to update their servers according to their own schedules. Patch notes for it were available to read on download and are now somewhere on the Steam website under Wurm Unlimited.

=Ayes=

I can only see notes about the 1.0.0.7 beta update. Not the live one for today.

A direct link would be great thanks.

Patch notes are coming up now, the update was announced last week

• Like 1

For the increased text boxes on ruler missions - THANK YOU. :)

Heh, makes things alot easier.

Would be nice to be able to add a return/enter stroke aswell. Abit of simple formatting, But thanks for the bigger boxes. :)

Rift Creatures yes, Rift Items no. Bad patch notes :"( Want at least 1 pauldron example even if its the worst piece of armor in the game.

I saw the entries in  the mappings.txt for the jewelry, did not see the shoulder pieces but i was not looking for them.

• Like 1

Its there, there is now a third itemtemplatecreator class file, and the names are not at all what I was looking for in the dropdown in game. My bad guys, its there!

Adamantine damage is not fixed in this version. It is still ~2%, not the intended 10%.

it looks right to me if (weapon.getMaterial() == 56)
   damreturn *= 1.100000023841858D;

how do i spawn the new pauldrons? i see generic versions in the dropdown but they dont show up on players

20 minutes ago, Aum said:

how do i spawn the new pauldrons? i see generic versions in the dropdown but they dont show up on players

I noticed this aswell, however, pack file mappings, properties and armour all appear to be matching between WO/WU. Best guess would be there is some missing client code that allows them to be displayed possibly. 

Edited by WesncIsMe
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Xyp said:

it looks right to me if (weapon.getMaterial() == 56)
   damreturn *= 1.100000023841858D;

It does flat addition afterwards to the value. It turns out to be about ~2% increase after the flat additions are done, check setDamage in CombatHandler.

Look here for the thread I made a while back, which I assume was the reason it got fixed in the first place.

Edited by Sindusk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Aum said:

Discovered this during lunch today, made keenan aware, have also possibly found how to fix it, but until another update would have to be done via mod. I have not had time to test the theory I have yet, when I know it works I will let everyone know. Hint, if you look at other armour items that you know don't show up and compare them to armour items you know do display, you will see a difference...

You will notice that same difference on all the pauldron templates. It may not be the problem but seems aweful suspicious.

Edited by Xyp
  • Like 1

Just for the record. Unless there's a major exploit or urgent reason, WU updates only come out as beta before going live. That means that any update that goes to Wurm Online will go to Wurm Unlimited as a beta first, updates to Wurm Unlimited do not bring it up to equal release as Wurm Online.

This means the adamantium fix wont be in until it appears in the beta notes

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Just for the record. Unless there's a major exploit or urgent reason, WU updates only come out as beta before going live. That means that any update that goes to Wurm Online will go to Wurm Unlimited as a beta first, updates to Wurm Unlimited do not bring it up to equal release as Wurm Online.

This means the adamantium fix wont be in until it appears in the beta notes

Ok thank you for clearing that up. It makes sense now.

Well using the modloader item builders I can create shoulder pads etc, but those do not appear either, adding the missing info that I noticed still no appearance when equipped. If someone wants to try a direct file edit, its ItemTemplateCreatorThird.class and you will notice that working armors in the other creators have a size of 3 after the template ID and at the very end an armourtype, where the shoulders do not.

Does this mean there isn't a 1.0.0.8 beta? I actually prefer slower patch release as WU refuses to have a long term support version ( for example, a Steam branch version that only changes say no more frequent than every 6 months). I figured the .8 would be out this week and I was waiting for it so I can fix my mods instead of starting new things.