Sign in to follow this  
nekoexmachina

[BETA] nekoexmachina mods: Newest addition - fix for white foals from Creature mod.

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

If you do make it work for crates, please make it optional.  Crates are the only way I can think of to combine differing qualities when I want to average them out. :)

Ye, good idea like an option when you right click you can click  "Enable Sorting" and "Disable Sorting" on each crate , maybe also on BSB anf FSB would be nice i think.

I'm kinda back to my wurming activities. Will look into menu for crates & bsbs, current implementation wants containers blessed to disabled sorting, which kinda sucks.

• Like 1

It seems to me, that the disable sorting action does not work? 

Also I found, if you enable sorting on a bsb you have in your inventory, you will get a sorted bsb on the ground, but keep the unsorted bsb in inventory. 

oh, yes, I forgot to update github release & codebase.. Sorry! Will update soon.

• Like 1

Has the bless based  revert been uploaded yet?

Looks like the GitHub from Neko is gone completely. Here's the newest version of bulk items separated for those looking for it, now that it's gone. @Elsathis version will also fix your issue (not retroactively, though. just prevents it from happening in the future).

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1obeJmEXbNRER5fWhTihONbq5km_13v5l

I'll probably end up putting most of the mods up on my GitHub soon to make sure their sources are easily accessible and it'll be easier for mod maintenance in the community.

Edited by Sindusk
  • Like 2

Was the bulk sorting mod fixed to allow the bins to toggle modes? Last time I downloaded it, you could only toggle sorting on. Toggling off did not work. 

Edited by Governor

The version I've uploaded has the toggle working completely, and is running on Revenant. I haven't heard any bug reports outside of a few fringe cases of containers going "unsorted" after a server restart and crates sorting items when transporting bulk to bulk, but it's infrequent enough and the players can avoid/fix the problems without much effort.

• Like 1

Is there anyone who still has the spellpower mod that neko used?

I've made an updated version with some changes, it's based on what neko released around March 2018 since it's the last version i had on hand. It includes some fixes and additions.

• Fixed items not stacking correctly when putting damaged items into bulk container
  • Made moving item from bulk container to normal container be not limited by player inventory space
  • Added toggle sorting action
  • Added fast bulk-to-bulk transfer
  • Changed bulk items to always use singular name (makes grouping saner)

https://github.com/bdew-wurm/bulkseparated/releases/tag/bdew-1.0

Edited by bdew
  • Like 5

Bulk separated updated again - v1.2

• Crates can now sort by QL
  • Sorting for crates and/or other bulk containers can be disabled from config if needed
  • Sorting status will be show in name for bulk containers that can sort by ql (sorted/unsorted)
  • Most code rewritten for better compatibility with other mods and future vanilla updates
  • Special thanks for @TheThingG for code and ideas contribution

https://github.com/bdew-wurm/bulkseparated/releases/tag/1.2

Edited by bdew
  • Like 4