Sign in to follow this  
nekoexmachina

[BETA] nekoexmachina mods: Newest addition - fix for white foals from Creature mod.

Oz usually runs the beta branch. So mods might not work the way intended.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ozmods said:

this isn't actually working anymore,  for some reason. i'm still seeing them on my game, i'm solo (doesn't play well with nerfers lol)

They still will spawn randomly.   They are just not spawning during the event on fog.   Neko can go more into specifics on the issues when the fog event function is called.    

1 minute ago, bigsteve said:

Oz usually runs the beta branch. So mods might not work the way intended.

If this is the case this issue should be fixed in the next patch.   Many of the bandaid mods we have running right now have been addressed in the beta branch. 

I've disabled this mod because instead of removing spiders all together, i'm getting lava fiends,.. I reupdated today so see how I get on.

3 hours ago, ozmods said:

I've disabled this mod because instead of removing spiders all together, i'm getting lava fiends,.. I reupdated today so see how I get on.

You missed the point.    Instead of removing fog spiders it disables the fog event that calls the job that spawns 400 fog spiders during the fog cycle and causes massive amounts of lag during the removal of the spiders some time after the fog event function ends.   You can change the ID to spawn anything you like.   All it did was instead of spawning fog spiders when you summon them you get lava fiends.   Ive randomly changed this to get various aggro creatures in addition to using lairs to circumvent the engine ignoring the aggro ratio with various domestic creatures.   

Oh right, in the previous update it didnt a tually work for me, not sure why... Must be something with my game or something... Thanks for explaining that to this old fart lol

2 hours ago, ozmods said:

Oh right, in the previous update it didnt a tually work for me, not sure why... Must be something with my game or something... Thanks for explaining that to this old fart lol

haha.. old... i bet i got ya beat.. (not a competition I want to win anymore either)    :)      

• Like 1

bump. I've added 2 more mods, only source atm - mod to add every kingdom item available and mod to add separated stacks in bulk storage bin.

would love to add bsb sorting mod when u get the ago mod loader workin :P

does the kingdom mod add all the tabards n stuff or what exactly?

• Like 1

It adds all wagons and flags/banners which have models in the graphics packs, no tents and tabards (yet?).

Unfortunately not all the graphics are present in the WU packs :(

On 20/08/2016 at 5:30 AM, nekoexmachina said:

Added mod to fix Custom8 creatures from Creatures mod. 

Which what?

I got this mod last week, and I just tried to add a new horse colour into the custom8 slot.

(But I don't know what I'm doing, I'm just trying to make use of those 3 extra colour slots by following the pattern -- but using the custom8 slot didn't work for me.)

Would this mod be disabling my ability to do so, or enabling those slots for use??

On 6/19/2016 at 0:59 PM, nekoexmachina said:

https://github.com/nekoexmachina/bulkitemsseparated mod to separate builk items.

https://github.com/nekoexmachina/addkingdomstuff mod to add every single kingdom item that has a model to craftable items.

There are no JAR files in there atm, but build process is straightforward (install JDK - add dependencies to ..\libs - build). Will publish jars at some point.

Have you been able to publish the finalized mod jar files for this?

• Like 2

On 2016-06-19 at 6:59 PM, nekoexmachina said:

https://github.com/nekoexmachina/bulkitemsseparated mod to separate builk items.

https://github.com/nekoexmachina/addkingdomstuff mod to add every single kingdom item that has a model to craftable items.

There are no JAR files in there atm, but build process is straightforward (install JDK - add dependencies to ..\libs - build). Will publish jars at some point.

Would be nice if someone explain how to add this to the server.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2016 at 6:59 PM, nekoexmachina said:

On 10/18/2016 at 3:29 PM, Nappy said:

Have you been able to publish the finalized mod jar files for this?

+1 for Jar Files please.

I would love to be able to make Black hand stuff on a freedom only server without GM's having to came change the Data/auxData values

Edited by axeblade346
  • Like 1

bulkitemsseparated is causing an issue were prepared food items (e.g. copped veggies) convert back to their base item when put in FSB. I've sent a PR :P

• Like 2

+1 for Jar Files please.

or can any one help me out wit a .jar ?

I would love to be able to make Black hand stuff on a freedom only server without GM's having to came change the Data/auxData values

yes, if someone could please make these into actual mods, that can just be dropped into the mods folder (for those of us that are coding challenged), it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance ;p

• Like 1

On April 3, 2018 at 9:28 AM, Elsa said:

@bdewcan you make so ut seperates in crates too? 

If you do make it work for crates, please make it optional.  Crates are the only way I can think of to combine differing qualities when I want to average them out. :)