Sign in to follow this  
razoreqx

[RELEASED] Bigger Houses MOD

Version 1.0.1 - TM

@TysonCodesTysonCodes released this on May 12

Just a quick one-line bug-fix to Webba's original mod. The only other changes were adding the Ant build system I'm familiar with to make releasing easier for me.

Update: Fixed ZIP file to contain properties file. Whoops! Thanks for catching this ozmods.

https://github.com/TysonCodes/BiggerHousesMod/releases/tag/1.0.1-TM

Please see thread chain for updates and issues:

Edited by razoreqx
  • Like 2

Ive been using this mod for sometime, it works great, i highly recommend this one.

• Like 1

Any more info on this? What's the Ant build system for example?

I would love this as I am trying to build something on my own server that exceeds the build limits. The problem is that I don't want something that makes it easier to build the structure once planned, just to enlarge the planning stage.

Ant is a development tool that automates the building of the mod. It's got nothing to do with building houses in Wurm.

Ok thanks

It is a bit confusing when little or no info is given about what the mod does or how it work in the game.

I presume it allows a multiple of the existing limits based on Carpentry skill. So instead of being able to make a house only taking up 6 tiles at a certain skill level, you can make one 12 tiles at the same skill level for example. Or have you removed the upper limit completely so we can build a house that encompasses the entire map.

Could this mod be adjusted so that buildings built with it can be modified.

It is awesome to be able to build huge structures but they cannot be changed once built with this mod.

Thanks.

• Like 1