Sign in to follow this  
Xyp

WO stay WO

If you are not a Dev, and you have a WO tag, stay to your box. Getting annoying seeing WO related posts, and such that have no bearing on WU posted here. Also if you are a WO CA, or GM are you doing your duties if you are playing WU, I think not, get in your box. The only WO staff that belongs here is Devs, Forum Mods and the the lead GM dealing with Forum Mods as well as the Head GM. That would be Mama and Enki.

If you are a CA and playing WU regular enough to be bothering, your tags need to be removed.

Not sure it's your place to tell the staff how to do there job either or what they should be doing. Also I don't understand you, just because you own a server and charge people for clay tiles that makes you more important? Okay.

• Like 2

Im not playing WO or WU, so are you now shivering enough? :angry:

So what you're trying to say is that WO staff members shouldn't be playing WU? Or even posting in the WU boards?

To be frank, that's ridiculous, and it's really not your place to be deciding that they shouldn't be able to.

• Like 3

lol

That's pretty hypocritical.

I thought he was just joking.   If its not maybe just lock the thread?   Nothing good can come out of this ..  

And i mean no disrespect to the OP or anyone else.

Edited by razoreqx

Just now, razoreqx said:

I thought he was just joking.   If its not maybe just lock the thread?   Nothing good can come out of this ..  

Joking or not, its a poor joke, without any hint of sarcasm. It's Fathers day not April fools.

Just now, Niki said:

Joking or not, its a poor joke, without any hint of sarcasm. It's Fathers day not April fools.

Maybe some examples would help if it was intentional? 

Oh and Happy Fathers day to all the Dads out there!

Just to clear something up - many of us actually have multiple roles within the community-sourced volunteer staff team. Some people that may show one tag which may appear to be unrelated to Wurm Unlimited may actually also serve as other positions that would be related. It is their choice which tag to show, and this forum does not allow us to have specific tags for the sections we post in nor can we simply remove our tags when we desire.

If you are having issues with people claiming to be Wurm Online staff showing up in your Wurm Unlimited server, then I direct you to this post that Enki made a bit ago:

Just because someone uses the same name as a Wurm Team member does not mean they are actually the same person. You should treat any player that uses a likeness and attempts to wield any such power on your server as a possible troll or griefer and handle them accordingly. It would be unwise to assume that any staff member is actually doing this and calling them out here could be a violation of the rules if the moderation team sees it as such. If you have a real concern, you should contact Enki or Retrograde directly and provide connection details from your server logs.

I think that clears things up pretty well?

Edited by Keenan
Edited horrible english.
  • Like 3

A very confrontational post, attempting to presume the authority to instruct a certain facet of the forum users that they should not post within these Wurm Unlimited sections. Possibly just an outlet for some resentments. Not really the best approach as it will accomplish nothing in terms of the demands made. Forum Moderators handle misdirected or undesirable posts well enough. Perhaps the OP should apply for those positions if thought to do better. Never seen this as a problem myself.

=Ayes=

It was kinda a joke and I admit a bad one. I was a bit tipsy when I posted it lol. I do feel if a CA or Chat Mod is spending their time on WU they are not performing their duties in WO and IMO should be looked into but not my call or my place just my opinion.

It was kind of an attack back at all the WO players that attack WU players on here.

At any rate I apologize this was poor form. Feel free to lock this, delete this, even warn my forum account (ill take it in stride for this).

Edited by Xyp
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Xyp said:

It was kinda a joke and I admit a bad one. I was a bit tipsy when I posted it lol. I do feel if a CA or Chat Mod is spending their time on WU they are not performing their duties in WO and IMO should be looked into but not my call or my place just my opinion.

It was kind of an attack back at all the WO players that attack WU players on here.

At any rate I apologize this was poor form. Feel free to lock this, delete this, even warn my forum account (ill take it in stride for this).

Pfft.. If i had a warning every time I drunk tweeted, or a knee jerk post on Facebook Id be ban for being alive.      I thought you were joking when i read it..  LOL..    You're good for the community and Keenan summed it up pretty good and took it well..  He's thick skinned..   *hugs*

Edited by razoreqx