Sign in to follow this  
ClericGunem

Pantheon - All god converts or priesting

I am back early from my RL thing and was able to get the newest god just before i left....  If anyone needs a convert to any god available to freedom or to become priest then you need only come to Release.  If you have a ship you can literally sail to my front door otherwise you can drop a tent on a shore and take the red tunnel to Slopping Sands and then back to your tent (feel free to leave your body on my doorstep, i will dispose of it...don't ask).   I will dedicate a priest to any new god that arises.  The priests will be at Castle von Cleric (center of Release) or Castle von Gunem (southwest edge of Release)  

PM in advance and will tell you where to go or ask in this thread

Basic to become follower http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Follower (Note Pandalet's method below for getting the Body skill required for all priests)

Tosiek/Nathan - Need negative alignment (if you are converting a WL priest ot otherwise have high alignment, e.g. 100, it is better to go to the Black Light to convert)

Fo - need positive alignment

Priest recommendations

* i will ask you twice if you meet these requirements and advise that you do.  I will not ask a third time before making you a priest and if you do not meet them then it is your problem that you have a paperweight (mostly useless) character, these minimums will allow you to use your priest for menial tasks in support of a main

• Body Control 21, riding a horse (20-21 = 5 hours making and shooting hours before priesting, after priesting is 23+ hours shooting arrows)...if you want want to ride hell horses natural (no taming/charming required) as a Fo/Nathan priest it is 31 BC, which is ~80 in carp and 70 in two carp subskills
  • Body Strength 23, loading a wagon/ship/cart (20-23 is chopping ~200 felled trees with Sleep bonus, iirc)  
  • Mind Logic 21, driving a wagon (100-200 cooks, *needs verifying) ;if you want your priest to pilot Knarr so your main can grind on sailing adventures (what i do) you need 23 ML, which is maybe 2000 meals.  http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Cooking_Guide 

Sac items (that can be made by priest), all related skills can be grinded after being a priest, but some will suck

• All - Cordage rope, Ropemaking best to grind before priest
  • Mag, Paaweelr - Metal items (Door Looks are best), Locksmith can grind while a priest
  • Vynora, Paaweelr - Wooden items (YoYos are best), Toymaking best grinding before priesting
  • Nathan,Tosiek, Fo - Cloth items (square pieces of cloth are best), Cloth Tailoring best grinding before priesting 
  • Nahjo - Alchemy items (corn, onions, garlic are best), Farming can grind after priesting

~12 days consistent praying (faster if always start as soon as cooldown is over)

Priest http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Priest 

True Gods

White Light Lesser Gods

Black Light Lesser Gods

---

Please PM on forums me if i do not see you post.  Also, people welcome to park on my docks and let me know and i will let you know when i will be on to convert/priest you.  

I do not plan to do any public sermons or traveling for conversions at this time.

Edited by ClericGunem
  • Like 2

Thank you for converting my alt, Owl, to Paaweelr a couple of weeks ago!

She's just about ready to become a priest. And now it definitely sounds like I'll be venturing to the white light to get that done.

• Like 2

Thanks for this great service!

A quick note, the absolute minimum requirements to become a follower are 1.5 body and appropriate alignment if required.  The quickest way to get 1.5 body as a brand new alt is to find a road and dig on it - you won't actually change anything, and you won't get digging skill (as you can't dig on roads), but you will get body increases.  It takes about 15-20 minutes on a F2P alt with no sleep bonus to get the 1.5 body required.

• Like 2

Just a note a friend who is a Paaweelr priest was able to make someone a priest without issue today.

This has been cool, converting a lot of people, met some nice people, new and old, and gave everyone of the them pre-priest speech and so far everyone of them seems to have taking it to heart and got the base stats.  , and just a bump in case anyone else looking to convert to any god

• Like 1

i have a toon wjo i have progressed as far as i want and am a follower of vynora and would like  to become a priest my religions are 30/30/100 and would like to sail to you asap jusy name a yoime frame and i will be there..

thanks../>salamon pm in game or here

Hey, updated the main post.  Please PM me if i do not reply to a post here (or just PM me).  I missed Psalamon (apologies for not seeing sooner), only now getting him priested.  I have not been keeping an eye on the thread as so many ether PM me on the forums or in game or simply show up, which are all fine to me.

I may have to pull my convert/priesting counts together at some point and post here.

Out of curiosity, why is corn considered best for crop sacrificing?

Wemp works, can be combined for easy transport (I think?), and is much lower difficulty, so you'll get slightly more of it when farming.

Alot of items would work but wemp would be tough.  It weighs a ton!  Corn can be put into satchels so you can hold alot.

On 7/24/2016 at 10:48 AM, Ostentatio said:

Out of curiosity, why is corn considered best for crop sacrificing?

Wemp works, can be combined for easy transport (I think?), and is much lower difficulty, so you'll get slightly more of it when farming.

As Pashka says for the most part

Corn, 53kg == 1 backpack + 4 satchels with 486 corn (0.1 kq).  Say 73ql corn (7.3 favor) == 3,620.  ! could carry 1 on my priest with armor, weapon, water, and metal for altar, and large anvil and still be below 75% encumbered  (btw, i actually use garlic myself, same as corn except weighs 29kg for the same favor )

Wemp, 84.90 = 1 back pack + 2 satchels (1 satchel or 2 satchels does not matter) with 107 wemp (0.7kg)... 781 favor (probably better ways to carry it, for example 2 combine wemp stacksis ~88 kg for 128 wemp, but then need to have a crate/bsb handy on you destination.

You can transport more corn/garlic in ship/wagon than wemp as far as i know

With garlic i can literally "load" my priest set her at an altar in a small desktop window, "open" the sack in a new window and size it for exactly 9 corn, open the altar, (with key bind cast and sac), cast, push altar, highlight the corn, drag to altar, sac, cast, push altar...rinse and repeat.  Reinforcing or strongwall is specifically where i use this technique. 

Also, in my case, my wemp is used as generic in-a-hurry favor for all my priests (as cordage obviously) and grinding in general other than Nahjo. 

Edit.  To address other part of your question the farming level may be low and ok at first, but no matter what one still hast to raise farming for wemp to be useful and at the point where you are getting say 70ql wemp and, iirc, around 10 per tile (if you tend and have animals grazing) it is a lot easier to handle corn (corn being slightly easier than garlic or onion).  But if you are doing general grind it comes down to bsb vs fsb, which is to say no difference if all you are doing is drag and sac.

Edited by ClericGunem