Sign in to follow this  
Sindusk

[RELEASED] (Client) Cave Vision

Specular mapping maybe? The modern renderer now makes my GM light refract off the cave walks, where it doesn't on the legacy and you can definitely see the difference with legacy on.

7 hours ago, Skarra said:

Switching back to modern renderer made the caves dark again :(

Thanks for the tip!  Switching from modern to legacy renderer fixed it for me, too. 

it's weird though, as before the 1.9.x it worked fine with modern, now it doesn, while other people use it in both modern and legacy without a hitch. I have changed nothing else in settings, and both java and nvidia drivers are up to date

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skarra said:

it's weird though, as before the 1.9.x it worked fine with modern, now it doesn, while other people use it in both modern and legacy without a hitch. I have changed nothing else in settings, and both java and nvidia drivers are up to date

Are you sure that others can use it with modern renderer?  On my server, those with modern aren't getting it to work.

Bdew mentioned that he could run it in modern renderer, and one or two more people also said they were running it in modern (I might have missunderstood what they meant which has happened before, if so i apologize). But most people using it seem to have to run it in Legacy, i've tried with changing some settings around in modern (like aa and some other stuff) but nothing will make it work unless i switch to Legacy.

I had to reinstall Wurm and now do not have legacy as an option. It is grayed out and I do not see where it can be changed in settings. I am sad, as I really loved this mod and hope it gets a fix soon.

You can not change that while in game, you have to change it while in the launcher, theres a little cogwheel under your name where it says default (unless you made a custom profile for settings )

• Like 1

@SinduskMy wish list for this mod:

- the ability to toggle it on or off from in-game

- restored ability to change the brightness level (still only full brightness no matter what config I use)

I'd like to use 0.2 brightness, just enough to find my way around, but everything still comes out as 1.0 no matter what I set it at.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:32 PM, Skarra said:

You can not change that while in game, you have to change it while in the launcher, theres a little cogwheel under your name where it says default (unless you made a custom profile for settings )

Which setting will I find this under? I’m having issues with half my marble house blinding me and triggering migraines. Hoping it might be a fix for me. 🙏 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Saishirdi said:

Which setting will I find this under? I’m having issues with half my marble house blinding me and triggering migraines. Hoping it might be a fix for me. 🙏 

It's on the Graphics tab, near the top:  Renderer