Sign in to follow this  
Talor

Conquest PVP - 100x skill gain, 10x action timers - Heavily modded including overhauled priest system and rebalanced armour types

Will I get banned for saying certain words or can I be as uncivil as I like :D

• Like 2

I was already linked a Moon Man video, i hope this place isn't as sensitive as Desolation >.>

11 minutes ago, watkins141 said:

I was already linked a Moon Man video, i hope this place isn't as sensitive as Desolation >.>

Its not hosted in the sensitive land of Canada so I dont think we'll have to worry about any "Legal obligations" :D

is good server

new gods and kingdoms mix up the meta, and preferred weapon bonuses per kingdom could be neat

we'll see how it plays out and talor seems to be pretty good about balancing things and taking feedback

currently it looks like Runihura may have the most players, so [For balance, consider joining anything else]

nevermind its a ###### server where people gank their own kingdommates and remove them from minedoors so they can minehop you at your own home, and then chase you until you crash and kill you while you're disconnected to take all your stuff

same old jke

Edited by Alexgopen
  • Like 2

Changes made since the server launched:

• Reduced cost to found deeds and hire guards
  • Valrei missions can now be performed by any kingdom that follows that god
  • Fenn followers get a chance to receive low ql gems when planting sprouts so they can make sac knives
  • Increased money gained from fenn priests planting sprouts and lennus priests fishing
  • Enabled treasure chest spawning
Edited by Talor

Good server with bad people.

No point joining when same kingdom kill you, enjoy being 10 peps online.

Was that really so surprising? The same  (most annoying and retarted...) people from WO on this Server.... You should really get rid of them, talor.

All in all good Server, interesting concept but missing some mechanics to have real fun ;)

Some more changes:

• Increased money gained from priest actions (fenn planting sprouts: 5 copper, lennus fishing: 5 copper, sabek cutting trees 1 copper)
  • Removed special moves for the time being
  • Removed town portal (karma home) ability
  • Removed fatigue
  • Like 1

i'lll come and wipe out the stacked kingdom, epicboiz part 2

looking p fun, defended myself against a cripple and won the day for good 'ol USA

Didnt get ganked by same kingdom but know others that did. Pick your kingdoms well, watch your back.

• Like 2

Having fun playing solo in my kingdom, If You want to Play solo Martel has no one and its chill

Changes today:

• Added two non-combat utility spells to each priest
  • Fixed bash timers

I found the concept very interesting. It's very nice. I see some slight tracks of GoT / LOTR, and something more, maybe? I'm big fan of those. It lacks playerbase tho ;(.

Change of the day:

• Changed fog spiders into huge spiders
Edited by Talor

3 hours ago, Zibens said:

I found the concept very interesting. It's very nice. I see some slight tracks of GoT / LOTR, and something more, maybe? I'm big fan of those. It lacks playerbase tho ;(.

Player base does not go up if you don't log in and play. 20 people could whine they can't play cause there is no people but if they would just stay on and stick to it. There would be 20 people

• Like 1

Early days, server population will increase as server is shared/recommended by those who try. Like the server? Tell a friend :) Make a video of your pvp here and share kill/death tabbs to give insight.

These are the logs i have seen since i started playing, 

[18:01:53] Hakameda slain by Ahpuch 
[20:11:58] Bloodraven slain by Ripper 
[21:57:57] Zentil slain by Ripper 
[22:05:49] Forestsleepers slain by Knight 
[22:10:51] Hakameda slain by Ripper 
[22:11:55] Booku slain by Ripper 
[22:14:20] Bogart slain by Ripper 
[22:16:58] Ripper slain by Zentil Hakameda Booku Bogart 
[22:17:23] Zentil slain by Ripper 
[22:26:37] Anyone slain by Gringal 
[02:23:34] Zenargoro slain by Ripper 
[02:29:59] Cher slain by Ripper 
[02:32:06] Ripper slain by Zentil Hakameda Chefric Cher 
[21:29:28] Mantra slain by Ripper 
[21:32:41] Ripper slain by Mantra 
[23:14:37] Premo slain by Zentil Hakameda Chefric 
[23:15:03] Gsmurf slain by Zentil Hakameda 
[12:18:18] Foten slain by Awardis Talor 
[20:17:39] Unholy slain by Zentil Hakameda 

[21:12:59] Zentil slain by Creditunion Spermo Sargentsolarblademclovinthewarchief Awardis Talor

Edited by Hakameda
  • Like 1

been having fun with the general settings of the server, and alot of the small tweaks, nice work on it but i do have some criticism .

i feel the scope of the 7 kingdoms needs to be narrowed down to 2  and those 2 balanced well.

weapon bonuses are neat but feels like they are stacked against armor and armor got no bonuses, clearly if everyones in plate then you either pic crushing or slashing but not piercing weapon.

would like more lava creatures / faster coal piles.

no exposed rock on the map and the 40 slope limit and dirt depth make mines a pain .

i dont like the 40 slope llimit and the tall mountains with steep slopes,... if your gonna impose a limit then the map should have no slopes higher than that naturally its creating a reverse problem that those if they manage to build in the mountains suddenly have it easy as it will be harder to reach them.

all in all definitely worth checking out, progression is nice for pvp and the methods for becoming a follower/priest are are neat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aum said:

i dont like the 40 slope llimit and the tall mountains with steep slopes,... if your gonna impose a limit then the map should have no slopes higher than that naturally its creating a reverse problem that those if they manage to build in the mountains suddenly have it easy as it will be harder to reach them.

The dirt mountains suck, Our deed is pretty ###### up trying to build there atm. Opening a mine was a nightmare when you have 500 slope spikes.

43 slope is just way too low

[00:11:55] You load the small catapult with a potato.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hakameda said:

These are the logs i have seen since i started playing, 

[18:01:53] Hakameda slain by Ahpuch 
[20:11:58] Bloodraven slain by Ripper 
[21:57:57] Zentil slain by Ripper 
[22:05:49] Forestsleepers slain by Knight 
[22:10:51] Hakameda slain by Ripper 
[22:11:55] Booku slain by Ripper 
[22:14:20] Bogart slain by Ripper 
[22:16:58] Ripper slain by Zentil Hakameda Booku Bogart 
[22:17:23] Zentil slain by Ripper 
[22:26:37] Anyone slain by Gringal 
[02:23:34] Zenargoro slain by Ripper 
[02:29:59] Cher slain by Ripper 
[02:32:06] Ripper slain by Zentil Hakameda Chefric Cher 
[21:29:28] Mantra slain by Ripper 
[21:32:41] Ripper slain by Mantra 
[23:14:37] Premo slain by Zentil Hakameda Chefric 
[23:15:03] Gsmurf slain by Zentil Hakameda 
[12:18:18] Foten slain by Awardis Talor 
[20:17:39] Unholy slain by Zentil Hakameda 

[21:12:59] Zentil slain by Creditunion Spermo Sargentsolarblademclovinthewarchief Awardis Talor

The King has returned

• Like 2

Since these are large, irreversible changes, I will focus on these first and return to smaller changes and balancing later. If you have an opinion, say so now. It will be too late to change back once implemented. I'm just asking for feedback at this stage, I'll leave the post up for a while before making any change.

Change dirt slope limit to 300 100

The reality of this feature has just been frustrating gameplay. The idea behind this was that dirt walls are too time-consuming to create or destroy. But with the faster action timers, it's not so bad anyway.

Reduce number of kingdoms to 2 3

A few people have asked for this also, or commented that there are too many kingdoms. If we reduced to 2 kingdoms, it would be Stormcrows in the north, and Bomani in the south. (Edit: currently leaning towards 3 kingdoms, which would be Stormcrows, Rohan and Bomani) This could make for a territory war over the centre. I would turn the starter deeds for the other kingdoms into normal deeds and then let players drain them to disband and cap the towers. Players and deeds would be offered a one-time convert to the kingdom of their choice.

Edited by Talor
  • Like 2