Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 17 June 2016

• Added a message to /rift to give an approximate time of the Rift opening if it is not already open.
  • Source crystals can no longer be mined from veins. This is to prevent excess crystals being mined in a short timeframe.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed a few capitalization issues.
  • Bugfix:  Rift loot will no longer be required for missions.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed a bug where higher nutrition was not properly giving the healing bonus to wounds.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed a bug with Village Healing bonus which could have increased damage instead of heal damage.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed a bug with the dirt spell sometimes giving 7 dirt.
  • Bugfix:  Fixed an issue with planning/building an inner wall in a cave dwelling if there was a wall or fence on the same tile border above ground.
  • Bugfix:  Tools should no longer take massive damage when destroying unfinished fences.
  • Bugfix: Fixed adamantine weapon bonus to actually be +10%.
  • Bugfix:  Fix for randomized tunnel height calculations so that the distribution is now symmetrical.
  • Bugfix: Possible fix for lost items when mailing across servers.

55 minutes ago, DevBlog said:

• Source crystals can no longer be mined from veins. This is to prevent excess crystals being mined in a short timeframe.

lool Yeah vein producing source crystal 1/10 actions was pretty insane ;) I guess I can finish my mine now that it is no longer under GM investigation.

1 hour ago, DevBlog said:

This should say no longer mined at all, please give accurate patch notes.

32 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

This should say no longer mined at all, please give accurate patch notes.

You sure you won't gett it from simply mining a rock tile instead of a vein ?

50 minutes ago, Tillka said:

You sure you won't gett it from simply mining a rock tile instead of a vein ?

yes I tested.

On 17/06/2016 at 0:52 PM, DevBlog said:
  • Bugfix:  Fixed a bug with the dirt spell sometimes giving 7 dirt.

Why should casting dirt on a raft be a bug ???

Surely the extra one is in compensation for then having to move the dirt to a crate?

On 17/06/2016 at 0:52 PM, DevBlog said:

Source crystals can no longer be mined from veins. This is to prevent excess crystals being mined in a short timeframe.

So, where does one obtain source crystals then?  Please clarify this.

1 hour ago, Baloo said:

So, where does one obtain source crystals then?  Please clarify this.

From mining rock?

The patch notes are nice to have, but so vague sometimes. Fix dirt spell for sometimes giving 7 dirt, this was not sometimes but always on certain containers. Why this was so important to fix over other bugs is beyond me. So we go from not getting source crystals when mining to source crystals dropping from the sky on certain veins, same for salt. So was this reverted back to never seeing source crystals or source crystals appearing on occasion like it used to be?

29 minutes ago, ClericGunem said:

could have sworn someone said there was a change to only get source salt from rock/veins that contained salt, which would mean now it only comes from rock that has regular salt, but i do not see a patch note for it

http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Wurm_Server_Release_Notes_2016 

There are a whole bunch of patchnotes missing from the wiki - notice the dates go from May 4 to June 2.

Not sure if this was actually fixed/implemented, mining an iron vein and already recieved 5 source salt.

[14:47:19] You start to mine.

[14:47:22] You mine some ore.

[14:47:22] You mine some pink crystals.

---

[14:50:25] You would mine iron ore here.

[14:50:25] It is of acceptable quality.

[14:50:25] The ore will run out soon.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this