Sign in to follow this  
wasntme

mycelium is bugged

the myc is very sparse and keeps disappearing i have tried to paint it in but its gone when i re log .also cant drain tokens as its not allowed on this server even though its set to pvp .

Are you sure your server is set to PVP? Mycelium rapidly decaying is forced on PVE servers for some reason, i had to patch it out for my HOTS PVE server.

1 hour ago, bdew said:

Are you sure your server is set to PVP? Mycelium rapidly decaying is forced on PVE servers for some reason, i had to patch it out for my HOTS PVE server.

Agreed.  if you're server is flagged as PVP this will spread like wildfire!   

it doesnt need lib altars. that was a misconception. What i needs is influence from a black light kingdom itself. Altars only spread it when the global cast occurs

11 hours ago, Nicrolis said:

it doesnt need lib altars. that was a misconception. What i needs is influence from a black light kingdom itself. Altars only spread it when the global cast occurs

It can spread naturally outside altar influence by mic tiles converting nearby grass/trees/steppe/etc.

In lib altar domains it will create random new tiles of myc even without nearby tiles to spread from. I've seen it in one of my villages that i created in grassland and once i plopped down an altar it started creating myc tiles in it's area.

• Like 1

there is alters and towers dotted about but even the towers dont seem to help 

I can also confirm that Mycelium seems to be slowly disappearing from tiles. On Affliction under Lib influence and Tower range. It's also on a deed if that helps any. 

Edit: It should also be noted that Myc in buildings doesn't seem to be randomly disappearing like the myc outside of buildings.

Edited by Shannara360