Sindusk

[WU] Datamining

I experiemnt at the start of the new servers a bit with climbing or bodystats. My current expiriance is that gain is best if you go fast on tiels with a hight slope diffrence (no metter the dirextion you walk) so a steep clif were you walk parrallel is best since you cover the most distance in time while on a slope. But I would like to confirm that this is better then just climbing one steep mining tile befor I start a 3 wide tunnel that require a lot of mining. Any way this is checkable with the datamining?

Dark messenger/courier can be used on a lot of interesting things beyond mailboxes- such as wells, strange devices, and puppets. Are there any other uses for them?

And speaking about puppets- what are all the dialogue lines for puppetry? What about enchanted puppetry? Is there a difference for mixing enchanted with non-enchanted?

Courier makes puppeteering very hard. Well becomes a wishing well, no known benefit. 

One thing, the deity bonuses listed here are completely different from what's on Wurmpedia for the most part. Are these accurate for WO still?

http://prntscr.com/ub1jev

Is this up to date? Could you find out the exact amount of volume each ship can hold? 

It's very inaccurate. Why do cogs hold so much less when they are much harder to build and are bigger than a corbita? 

Edited by atazs

I was wondering did Bless have any more functiosn then just Unlimitet Lamp light and to get a Gold/Silver Altar up and runing? Since you can Bless near everything for some reason I was allways wondering.

How much does item Quality affect enchantment success?

Would it be possible to have the enchantment test run with say 60 difficulty (WoA, BotD, CoC etc difficulty) on 50, 70 and 90ql items if its major?

Is there a benefit for followers to be inside god domain? There is a lot of conflicting information on this lately. Age old wisdom has said that god domain is not needed for followers, only priests.

17 hours ago, Shadowlarax said:

How much does item Quality affect enchantment success?

Would it be possible to have the enchantment test run with say 60 difficulty (WoA, BotD, CoC etc difficulty) on 50, 70 and 90ql items if its major?

There are shatter charts in the original post. Nothing has changed since those were made.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:08 AM, Kelody said:

Is there a benefit for followers to be inside god domain? There is a lot of conflicting information on this lately. Age old wisdom has said that god domain is not needed for followers, only priests.

There are shatter charts in the original post. Nothing has changed since those were made.

Based on skill not on Quality. Was wondering if there as any insight into quality.

Hi @Sinduskany more insight about the bonus titels give you?At least the Wiki state that some tiles give minor bonus? I allways have feeld a bit frustratet that I have to switch them so often in hope for some minor bonus it feel like unnaccesery micro manegment.

Ok, here is a good one if anyone wants to look into it...

How does enlightenment work?  How is difficulty calculated and what is the formula for enlightenment success rate?

11 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

How does enlightenment work?  How is difficulty calculated and what is the formula for enlightenment success rate?

Receivers skill vs a diff check of receivers meditation path level x 20, or borderline impossible apart from levels where it takes a few days to progress anyway

a 90 skill being enlightened to path 8 would be a 0.04% chance of succeeding for example

On 9/3/2020 at 7:21 AM, Ephemeral said:

One thing, the deity bonuses listed here are completely different from what's on Wurmpedia for the most part. Are these accurate for WO still?

For WO the one listed on the wurmpedia are accurate because the Unlimited client did not receive the priest revamp in the demigod removal patch.

Traders
A quick question that i hope i can explain properly.
In WO, traders often had permenently logged in alts in their local to increase their payout.
Obviously i speak of the system before they became what they are now. (aka fishing update era)

Did this mechanic transfer to WU?
I'm told it didn't by a WO veteran with many more miles on the clock than me and that it doesn't by someone very familiar with the WU codebase.
Can anyone else verify?

Edited by Steveleeb

is there a full table of all (or most) items' repair difficulties?