Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

The sights and wonders of Independence! (Anniversary Quest/Hunt)

Hi Everyone,

We'll be doing another hunt on Independence this Sunday, covering some of the old grand works and community projects, It'll be the treasure hunt for this month, but more quest chain than riddles and fights. Some stages will offer multiple ways to finish, and incorporates some new mechanics and ideas for the tutorial system.

The event opens on Sunday, at 3pm Server time at the Howl, there will be some rewards for those who finish fastest, but plenty of participation rewards, hidden objects to find, and curious sites to see!

So come along and join in on the fun, see you all there!

auction_timer_E1466345142.gif

Update: The main tour is still available for those who wish to travel the sights, but some side features (extra bits to receive gift boxes and such) are now disabled.

• Like 3

Awww - how about a super fast howl-remake before the event starts?! :D

• Like 1

I had a blast and was great to see some of the sights of Indi again that I haven't visited in a while :) 

Thanks for the super fun event and nice gifts and I really like the usage of the new NPCs   (and sorry for breaking it!)

I loved the hunt too.. was really fun, thanks. :)

Thanks for organizing this. Was nice to see some of the famous landmarks up close. :)

Was fun sadly I couldn't find any hidden objects besides my army of statue men I lined up in rows

Thanks for the event Retro, it was a fun adventure. Was cool to see all the changes people have made to different areas, I even went back to take the alts around for gifts:) 

As someone who hadn't seen most of Independence prior to this, it was fun and I think it was a great idea. It was nice to get a guided tour of the server and see some important landmarks while scoring some loot along the way.