Sign in to follow this  
Zariodan

Underground inner house walls

While trying to plan many of the inner walls inside my underground house, I got the following message: "[12:03:12] There is a fence or wall there. Action not allowed.". However, I can guarantee there are no fence or wall where I am trying to plan. The bug is easy to reproduce, you activate a hammer and you try to plan a inner wall inside my underground house, you should see the message appear. The Game Master named "Astarte" came to investigate the problem. He came to the conclusion that a building above ground above my house was interfering with my planning, he then asked me to post here. Here is a list of names to make it easier for you to investigate.

My in game name = Zariodan

Game Master that investigated = Astarte

Underground bugged building = Zariodan's bugged mansion

Above ground building that is interfering = Village trader

Settlement = Sanctuary

Server = Pristine

If you need more info, feel free to contact me on the forums or in game.

Have a nice day and thank you for a great game!

Verified and added to the list.  Thanks for your report.

On 6/15/2016 at 0:15 PM, Zariodan said:

While trying to plan many of the inner walls inside my underground house, I got the following message: "[12:03:12] There is a fence or wall there. Action not allowed.". However, I can guarantee there are no fence or wall where I am trying to plan. The bug is easy to reproduce, you activate a hammer and you try to plan a inner wall inside my underground house, you should see the message appear. The Game Master named "Astarte" came to investigate the problem. He came to the conclusion that a building above ground above my house was interfering with my planning, he then asked me to post here. Here is a list of names to make it easier for you to investigate.

My in game name = Zariodan

Game Master that investigated = Astarte

Underground bugged building = Zariodan's bugged mansion

Above ground building that is interfering = Village trader

Settlement = Sanctuary

Server = Pristine

If you need more info, feel free to contact me on the forums or in game.

Have a nice day and thank you for a great game!

This should be fixed with today's patch update http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/142438-patch-notes-17-june-2016/

Can you please try to plan a wall again and report back here to let us know if your issue has been fixed?