Sign in to follow this  
Jarisleif

Announce Rite of Spring casts?

I saw at least two Rite of Spring casts in Settlement history, but I do not see any announcements on the forums.

Would it be so much trouble to announce the upcoming cast attempt on the forums?
I am sure there still are some Vynora followers on the server, and they will be happy to help the cast happen with their prayers.

Or there is some advantage to keeping RoS private?

two 'kind' of RoS - the vyn one and the nahjo one. both granting the same bonuses. We have a rampant issue with a player doing them for fun or griefing or whatever when they are announced.

So no, no real reason to keep them private, they should benefit the most... some people are thinking otherwise and doing their best to hurt the community.

ouch. this is unfortunate. If there is a private announcement of upcoming casts, can I get in on it? I have been around for a while, and have a deed going, so I am not a spy of the griefer.

Just now, Jarisleif said:

ouch. this is unfortunate. If there is a private announcement of upcoming casts, can I get in on it? I have been around for a while, and have a deed going, so I am not a spy of the griefer.

lol this is the most griefer spy sounding post I have heard, except that I doubt the party in question needs a spy :)