Sign in to follow this  
Davih

(few hours left) 95.2QL Rare Steel Pickaxe 92W 88C + free imp back to 95 ticket

This auction is for this wonderful high ql rare Steel pickaxe, the winner of the auction also gets:

- A free imp ticket to have it back at 95ql once, whenever he wants to use it, if the owner changes you can pass that over, but be sure to inform me : )

Starting price : 5s
min increase : 1s
reserve : 10s
sniper protect : 20mins

auction_timer_1466185671.gif

U8tJjcR.jpg

Good luck everyone : )

Edited by Davih

Love the idea of the imp ticket and will bid 6s. 10 seems a bit high but wish you luck :)

20 hours ago, Aeryck said:

Love the idea of the imp ticket and will bid 6s. 10 seems a bit high but wish you luck :)

Thanks, we actually tought of doing this because it's a really nice pick but some people may not be too happy with the fact that it's not easy to find someone that can re-imp back steel to such an high QL and would probably cost a lot.

I think it's a pretty rare item to find around, and i was actually really hoping to sell it quite a bit higher than just the 10s reserve, why do you think it's high? o.o

The market is wonky at the moment and there are so many cheap rare tools out there. I bought 2 90ql high enchanted rare picks for 6s each. I won't say that 10s is unfair, you couldn't get it imped and custom enchanted for less. The hard part is finding someone who can afford it who doesn't have a Vyn and a 90 smith already. ;)

These days if it seems a blank rare is almost the same price as an enchanted one.

I see, and i get what you are saying, but i think 95ql steel is still something that you can't find around as easily as 95 iron or 90 iron, i would sell enchanted iron rare picks of 90ql around 6-8s aswell, unless they have casts or ql higher than 90, i just think this is something a bit rarer, i've got a 10s offer for an enchanted 95steel pick that wasn't even rare, so i was thinking of a 10s reserve as the minimum and was hoping to see it go for like 15-20

Edited by Davih

5 hours ago, OLloyd said:

13s

Congrats OLloyd : )

Let me know who i should cod the winning to !

You can cod it to OLloyd. Thanks! I would have responded sooner, but I was working where there was no internet.

Awesome! Just picked it up from the mailbox! Thank you very much for this most awesome tool...

Thanks to you : ) feel free to contact me anytime here or in game for the free imp!