Sign in to follow this  
zigozag

Zigozag wares and services (COURIER CASTS HERE) + (WoA, AoSP, Sprouts, Dirt, custom casting)

Currently on hold.

Archived:

Spoiler

I am located in Damines Port, k8 Xan.

Services:

Courier casts - 90+ for 1.5s, no travel fee, but you'll need to provide either a wood/stone Nahjo altar or an unblessed metal altar. If your neighbour has one, that's fine too. This is random, some people ended up with 90 Courier, some with 100, one time i was so annoyed by a 90 cast that i kept retrying until i got something decent with no extra cost. Test your luck! Just send a PM.

Silver altar of Nahjo construction - 50c, forge or a permission to create campfire and altar  required.

On 17.06.2016 at 5:32 PM, zigozag said:

Got the priest to 30 JS, now i can also make an altar myself. Don't want to pay for an altar you will never use? Never say never! I can use it later to fix your mines, entrances, reinforce walls and so on. Custom pricing on this, PM for details.

Custom Enchanting:

Custom WoA and AoSP enchanting is possible on 80+ql items.

I won't do exact 91 or 83 casts, choose from 70+, 80+, 90+ brackets.

Remember: shatters are possible.

PM for details.

Wares:

(delivery anywhere with water access)

WoA horseshoes and saddles - a lot http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/145475-horse-gear-90-woa/

WoA hammers - 70ql 60c each http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/142809-woa-hammers/

Maple sprouts - 1s/100, or 20% discount if you come to pick them up

Fir sprouts - 1s/100, or 20% discount if you come to pick them up

Oak sprouts - 2s/100 solid

I can deliver down to 50c worth of sprouts depending on your location and time i have.

I also happen to have two freshly chanted 70ql chain sets for the new Rift thingy:

AoSP 74-80 - 4s for the set

AoSP 80-89 - 5s for the set sold

If you're really struggling for something better, i have a nice stock of some sweet 90+ AoSP pieces, but you would have to contact your local chainsmith to imp them. PM me for those.

More to come! Probably. Eventually. Maybe. We'll see.

Edited by zigozag
  • Like 4

im waiting until my deed is further alone, i have 1 good mail box but will probably want 2-3 more, def a good offer to pass on, hope you dont come to your senses and raise the price in a few weeks

• Like 1

I may have a couple of jobs for you, improving some existing courier casts.

Got the priest to 30 JS, now i can also make an altar myself. Don't want to pay for an altar you will never use? Never say never! I can use it later to fix your mines, entrances, reinforce walls and so on. Custom pricing on this, PM for details.

Thanks to a@zigozagninja cast in the night, Esteron Market now has a 93 courier mailbox for all your mailing needs! Excellent service and I'm sure I'll be back with more projects.

• Like 1

On vacation till August since tomorrow, Still can mail you the aosp chain or woa hammers during next 24 hours.

Really fast service, and a really nice guy!

100% recommended!

+100

• Like 1

Another happy customer got a 99 cast today for 1.5s. Try your luck!

Thanks for your help fixing up my boat cave. :)

For anyone reading this, Zigozag sailed down right away when I asked him via PM if he would be able to fix up some tiles for me. I'd changed my mind on the design a bit and wanted some areas squaring off. He sailed down, built an altar and dropped the 4 tiles in no time.

I'd happily recommend Zigozag. :)

Another horseshoe sale now on a bit higher level:

And another one is coming in a week or two. Oh it's going to be so nice.

Edited by zigozag

Selling a lot of Dirt here:

Free delivery (almost) anywhere, as always.

I highly recommend Zigozag for courier casts. He pulled off a 100 cast on my mailbox! JACKPOT! Very happy customer :-)

Bump!

27k dirt, tons of sprouts, a lot of WoA horse shoes, WoA hammers, unimped AoSP chain parts

Edited by zigozag

Best Courier deals in town. Oh, and also nice discounts for the ever thinning out 90+woa horseshoes' stock! (See the post above this)