Sign in to follow this  
Damascus

Characters and Emails.

Is there any way to remove characters from your list plus them from email list.

I keep needing to make new emails since your are limited to 5 characters per only.

I have characters that are not premium i like to remove and are long dead.

I don't believe that there are but what I suggest is using 10minutemail.com for things like your f2p alts that you use and then throw away for what ever reason. 

remove them from from your wurm folder on comp (gone from upstart list)

change email on max 5 alts to a new email that you wont use anymore 

after 3 month, game remove them too, if you dont log into them or prem them up atleast ones

• Like 1

use /changeemail ingame  use /help to see details of how to use it.

and go to your wurm/players/ folder and delete the folders with the names of the accounts you want to delete from the client

I use one email for more than 5 characters. The method is to add a +[word] to your email address.

For example, if your email is damascus@gmail.com, when you are registering a 6th character you type the following as your email address damascus+wurm@gmail.com and it will still send the verification email to your actual email address (i.e damascus@gmail.com) and this gives you a further 5 characters to register. For every change to the word after the +, you get an additional 5.

Disclaimer: I only used this method on gmail.

Note: the above method is Gmail-specific.  If you don't use Gmail, adding +stuff to your email address probably won't work.  This isn't a standard thing.

still a very nice little trick. I hate trying to remeber which emails are for which toons.