Sign in to follow this  
Sindusk

Table of Weapons

I have datamined the values for weapons from the Wurm Unlimited code, and would like to see the Table of Weapons page updated to reflect it:

tTeT2o8.png

• Like 1

@Sindusk

Wow this is great!!

However, as I stated in the Adimantine Damage thread previous to this one, it is a protocol for the Wurmpedia to not update information or add information to the Wurmpedia from data gained by way of the Wurm Unlimited code. Now of course some exceptions to occur, however, until the above charts information is gained by way of the Wurm Online code or tested in game the information unfortunately cannot be added to the wiki. 

But! This is great information and I don't think it should go to waste so I am going to suggest to you that you post it in the Community Assistant section of the forums and put a disclaimer that this information was gained from the Wurm Unlimtied code. 

Thank you and if you have any questions please posted them below. 

-- Zachariah 

Edit: Quote taken directly from the Wurmpedia GuidelinesWurm Unlimited may not be used to confirm mechanics, but may be used for providing screenshots when needed.

Edited by Zachariah

Ok I understand. Would it be possible to add a "Wurm Unlimited Data" section or something underneath? So it isn't confused with the Wurm Online mechanics?

@Sindusk

I appreciate the suggestion of adding it in a Wurm Unlimited Data section. But, the Wurmpedia is for Wurm Online information only. The best I can do for you is to add it to the talk page and put a notice that it is based off data gathered from Wurm Unlimited. 

Until it is confirmed in Wurm Online, it is the best that I can do. 

@Sindusk

Where does the crowbar fit this chart?  Also, CR bonuses/penalties would be sweet to add in too, if you have that data.  This is a really beautiful chart!