Sign in to follow this  
ProHoster1

Dedicated server on the VPS price.

Hello. ProHoster offers a dedicated server at a super competitive prices. Country Ukraine accommodation, all servers are connected to the channel 100Mb/s, Unlimited Bandwidth.

*Tariff MYCON05
2xIntel L5420 Quad-Core Xeon 2.5 GHz
Memory ............. 16GB
HDD ............................ 2TB
Price: ......................... 41$

*Tariff MYCON06
2xIntel L5335 Quad-Core Xeon 2.0 GHz
Memory ............. 20GB
HDD ............................ 750GB
Price: ......................... 41$

*These prices are valid for the first month of rental server. Subsequent months lease 70$.

Each server has the ability to connect a network of IPv4 /24 - 100$/month.
On request, each server can establish a free panel VestaCP.

For more information about dedicated server on our website.

So we can offer you:
- Cheap vps server from 2.6$ to fast SSD drives are available in a large DC Central Europe. Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Powerful windows vps from 5$, under a variety of SEO tasks. WINDOWS OS free of charge. Unlimited Bandwidth.
- We offer ip market, give in rent IP addresses. Net cost of IPv4 addresses /24 - 100$/month.

We accept payments through PayPal.

Contacts:
Either Online Chat

I understand things may be different in the Ukraine, and as such I do not mean to offend you, but if you could offer some insight and take some advice.

First for a decent playerbase server, I have found that SSD drives are crucial, there is significant difference in quick action lag with an SSD over a standard HDD, most noticeable with right clicks.

IPv4 /24 addresses... 1 usually comes with a dedicated server from any host I have seen, and extras are usually between 1 and 3 bucks a year....or less, the host I am currently with has me pay 3 bucks to reserve the IP for me, and its mine as long as I own my account.

I assume that your free Windows OS, is only for your VPS machines, It sort of looks that way, but you may want to make this more clear. Windows Server for a dedicated server is costly.

Do you offer DDOS protection with your hosting? Or do you require ddos protection be obtained via third party? If you do not offer DDOS protection, what is your policy when a server gets attacked?

20GB of memory on your MYCON06 package... I mean sure that number is possible but what server designer do you have that did not follow standards? Just seems rather an odd number.

Do you have uptime guarantees in your SLA your hosting services?

Thanks, again do not take offense I only seek clarification, asking important questions and pointing out things that others should be aware of.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Xyp said:

I understand things may be different in the Ukraine, and as such I do not mean to offend you, but if you could offer some insight and take some advice.

First for a decent playerbase server, I have found that SSD drives are crucial, there is significant difference in quick action lag with an SSD over a standard HDD, most noticeable with right clicks.

IPv4 /24 addresses... 1 usually comes with a dedicated server from any host I have seen, and extras are usually between 1 and 3 bucks a year....or less, the host I am currently with has me pay 3 bucks to reserve the IP for me, and its mine as long as I own my account.

I assume that your free Windows OS, is only for your VPS machines, It sort of looks that way, but you may want to make this more clear. Windows Server for a dedicated server is costly.

Do you offer DDOS protection with your hosting? Or do you require ddos protection be obtained via third party? If you do not offer DDOS protection, what is your policy when a server gets attacked?

20GB of memory on your MYCON06 package... I mean sure that number is possible but what server designer do you have that did not follow standards? Just seems rather an odd number.

Do you have uptime guarantees in your SLA your hosting services?

Thanks, again do not take offense I only seek clarification, asking important questions and pointing out things that others should be aware of.

Hello! Thank you for the feedback received and propositions. All of them will be considered and processed.
At the expense of Windows Server - it has a trial period of 180 days.
At the expense of DDoS protection. We only can soften it. 100% protection exists.
You asked for a 20 GB memory. And there is.
If you have the mind of a dedicated server uptime - we provide a guarantee.

Hi, ProHoster company offers cheap dedicated servers for your legal projects. Servers located in Ukraine. They have channel 100Mb/s, but we can connect 1Gb/s channel for price just 100$.

MYCON03
2x Intel E5430 Quad-Core Xeon 2.66 GHz
Memory ........................16GB
HDD............................2TB
Price:.........................41$

MYCON05
2x Intel L5420 Quad-Core Xeon 2.5 GHz
Memory ........................16GB
HDD............................2TB

MYCON06
2x Intel L5335 Quad-Core Xeon 2.0 GHz
Memory ........................20GB
HDD............................750GB

* These prices are valid for the first month of rent. Price for next months is 70$.

If You need more than 1 IP address we can give IPv4/24 for You. It will cost 100$ per month.
We can also install VestaCP for free if you need it.

Read more about dedicated servers at our site.

Site: http://prohoster.info/
Ask questions in our Online Chat and ICQ: 4143254

Edited by ProHoster1

Hi, If You need cheap dedicated servers, ProHoster can offers it just for 41$. Servers located in Ukraine. They have channel 100Mb/s, but we can connect 1Gb/s channel for price just 100$.

One IP adress for free, additional IPv4/24 for 100$, VestaCP for free, any OS for your choice

Read more about dedicated servers at our site.

Site: http://prohoster.info/
Ask questions in our Online Chat and ICQ: 4143254

Hellow, we also offer high-quality Linux VPS on SSD, located in Netherlands. Geografic location of VPS allow to place adult content and other. We have set up customer service support reachable via ICQ, email and live chat with technicians who are ready to help answer your questions and address your problems. Years of experience in the industry provides high quality, fast servers, a reliable network, great service and all at low price.

FEATURES:
- Low ping and prices
- Fast VPS activation during few minuts.
- Unlimited traffic volume.
- SSH access to server.
- Low price.
- 1 IP.
- VectaCP.
- Additional IP: 2$
- 100Mb/s.
- ISPmanager 5 Lite - 5$/month.
- ISPmanager 4 Pro - 8$/month.
- OS Linux.
- Free DDOS protection

Some SSD VPS: