Sign in to follow this  
LorraineJ

Question about source springs - need answer

Can I please get an answer about this nerf to source springs? Are they going to stay crappy like they are now and barely give source? I want to know because if they are, I'm going to get rid of my source springs deed. It's time to pay the upkeep but I'm not going to bother for this tiny amount all the time. Do people still buy source springs deeds? If so I'm selling. Thanks.

• Like 1

Were they changed recently? I can recall back to about October them only giving about 1kg a month or so.

I just know I don't check it that often, and when I do, there's next to nothing in there. If this is what it's going to be from now on, it's not worth paying for anymore.

Can someone from Code Club please answer this? The deed is going to hit under 30 soon and I want to know if I should renew it.

About as likely to get an answer as I am about the possibilities of a collapse on a underground dwelling.

Well all I can give are non-answer.

I know of no current plans to change source springs. That doesn't mean they will or wont be changed. That doesn't mean someone else isn't talking about it. It just means that I know of no current plans to change it.

Underground dwellings: In the test thread for test server Twitch says that there should be no collapses on underground buildings. Again I don't know if this works that way currently. (I'll try to find the post about it later.)

Lorraine: source springs were nerfed in such a way that they specifically don't give anything worthwhile anymore when they are on deeded ground (I think max 0.02...). Must have a check now for deedground.

Off-deed they still give decently (though also nerfed afaik, just not as hard). I got 0.35 from one in the wild where hardly anyone ever comes a week or so ago as an example (after having been there about a month earlier too, so that would be about the amount of a month, minus what anyone else who passed may have grabbed from it).

So... I guess hooray for the people fencing them off but not deeding them? (Looks to me to be shooting in the own foot by CC, but who knows their thoughts). So best let it fall but keep the walls up I guess?