Sign in to follow this  
FishingMan

New Player - Looking for Village to Fish With

Hi there!

I'm kinda new to Wurm. I played for a week or so before, but many years back. I'm sure things have changed. 

I just really kind of want to fish, and help out with village projects when needed. I hear there are some animals that can be fed with fish now, so I'd be happy to feed them, too!

If you're village is coastal and you're looking for an extra pair of legs, please let me know! My IGN is Finalpantasy

Thanks!

Hi there, we are located H17, our deed is called Maes Knoll, from one side is lake from other sides are mountains, we got plenty of space, plenty of water to fish in (my both priests ar 90+ in fishing :) ), we got plenty of projects in progress and in plans, maybe even could use someones ideas for our valley, i could offer you spot around 50 tiles only for you and yours needings, i'll be back online around 8pm GMT time (im located in UK) got new guy who is online now, and 2 new guys in game (same like you) from Czech Republic, and would be nice to have an extra nice soul.

P.s in plans are pens for wild animals, like bears etc so you could tame them, ride bear and feed 'em with yr fish :), maybe we are inland but we got water, animals, space and really nice location with plenty of possibilities to trade (97courier mailbox)

send me pm here or try to contact ingame on same nick

here is album with some old screenies http://imgur.com/a/OXoPt, but a lot of changed from that time :)

took some screens today http://imgur.com/a/V0Dod

Edited by Qdlaty

Hi there, I'm on Deliverance at the coast. And I have seals that only eat fish. The deeds are already built so I don't need help with big projects. So if you don't find a more active community and will be content with just fishing and feeding if you're in the mood for that, drop me a line. (I'm LorraineJ in game too.)

All of the meat-eaters will also eat fish. Tortoises don't eat fish or meat. Here's a listing of some animal foods: