Sign in to follow this  
Aum

riding on a dragon

so i dominated a white dragon on my server but when i ride it the whole thing falls into the ground

A2xQpxH.jpg

it's always been like that, incorrect player riding height.

sometimes it's the whole dragon, sometimes you ride on their feet.

it's also interesting that you are limited to 40 slope and no swimming while riding too, which seems a shame for such an top tier mount.

• Like 1

That is because they have the seat offset (0, 0.0F, 0.0F, 3.0F) it needs to have that last number be 0.0F 3.0F is driving it into the ground.

Here is another interesting thing which I am about to report. Red Drake and Blue Drake (only those two out of all creature models I have tested) Seem to have animation mappings for those 2 specific models to standing. Using exactly the same code and only changing the model, it works for all other models but stands for these 2, would be nice to have that fixed.

There was a time when there was no slope penalty for riding dragons. People abused the hell out of it on pvp servers on epic to climb into high slope dirtwall deeds. I guess that's why they are coded so, but I think they should be ride-able on pve or WU at least.

Its easy enough to recode the dragon into a mod as a new creature and do what you want with it.

also the passanger seat is off, passangers are standing and floating above the wings

it looked like they had no slope limit when messing with bdews mod, but i have increased thier slope amount on this server anyways

You really are better off making new creatures, mine don't even have passenger seats haha.

19 minutes ago, Hashirama said:

There was a time when there was no slope penalty for riding dragons. People abused the hell out of it on pvp servers on epic to climb into high slope dirtwall deeds. I guess that's why they are coded so, but I think they should be ride-able on pve or WU at least.

Dragons are rideable on WO PvE if you know how ;)

Aum if it is for your GM, just turn yourself into a dragon, that is more fun.

• Like 1

riding a Dragon just provides an x-ray vision bonus. It's a feature not a bug.

You can tweak slopes and stuff with my movement tweaks mod. I could probably add an option to change seat positions too...

• Like 1