Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

WTS Gems,sleep powder,tools,horses

Hi there clearing out a bit since i am at one month warning bell for deed to your benefit..

GEMS 

Have 103 ql with 113c';s worth cuz a few are under 10 ql standard price..

Sleeping Powder

1 sleep powder pickup near Vrock Landing or festivity events on or near 10th Birthday of Wurm

TOOLS 

Have a variet of iron picks with woa starting at 57 woa and going up to 69 woa.. they are at 50 ql... they go for enchant power -10 so between 47c's and 59c;s

Have a couple coc iron pickaxes with between 50coc and 69 coc they go for enchant power straight to copper pieces so 50 copper to 69 coppers..

Have a coc hatchet at 40 ql with 73 coc for 73 coppers.. also have a woa hatchet both iron by the way and the woa goes for enchant power -10 in coppper pieces and i believe its a 63 woa

Have a 73 coc Grindstone at 9ql which can be iimped to 30 if wanted and it goes for 73 coppers..

Have a 69ql rake which ill let go for 20 coppers..

Have  variety of cotton, potatoes,onions and pumpkins. garlic and cooked meat.. all go for 90 copper./k and pickup can be on coast near vrock landing or at sojourn (prefered) on lake selkie (at H15) delivery for 1 silver/k

have a hatchet at 90ql with 99coc and 62 woa taking offers... <sold>

HORSES

Piebald aged "southlightning" three speeds..

Plus plenty of 4 speeds and 3 speeds and if you hurry some free ones as well all with at least 3 traits two or more speeds.. the 4 speeds i sell for 20 c's and 30 if delivered my discretion of course..

Edited by Psalamon

bumpity bumpity boo 

who will be first to put am offer throuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh.....

Im looking for horses measage me in game or here izmanie 

Piebald young female 4 speed can check which if interested in 5 mins upon receiving...1 Piebald aged 3 speed as well male 3 silver obo can deliver in Xanadu

1 Blood bay Adolescent 3 speed female... 1 Blood bay 3 speed female young horse  3 silver and can deliver in Xanadu

looking to buy maybe more

Hi Psalamon,

I will give you 2s for the 90ql dual cast hatchet.  Send to Abbynormal if you accept :)

just going in game to send it now.. thanks for the business.. it'll be there in 20-30 mins..