Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Weekly News #23 10 years of Wurming

Had one at 5 pm server time today or was suppose to have had one. Wasn't on to see if it happened.

Events

Unfortunately some technical difficulties has delayed our major planned events, rather than rush things and wind up with lackluster times we’ll be popping in to do summons at spawn towns on various servers, quizzes throughout the days (and more gift box prizes!) and a couple of other things, with more warning about the larger events next weekend!

I want to thank CC for the wonderful events, i mean summonings and quizzes throughout the days last weekend. It was great fun, thanks again. What a wonderful 10th anniversary weekend.....

• Like 1

There's nothing like sitting inside a summer weekend refreshing forums every hour to see if some anniversary activity is going on!

Well the upside is that the glasshollow portal was left open all day so got to do some shopping take some new players to see it. :)

• Like 1

Even though I have only been playing for about four months, I hope to stick around till the end of Wurm. I hope that this game lasts for a very long time and can't wait to see this game change and develop like everyone else has.:lol:

• Like 2

When was the last date to log in in order to receive the knapsack?

A GM just told me today: 15. June. I was one day to late because of a business travel. Didnt log in until the 16 of june so got nothing then (2 Premium chars).

Edited by Sirene

Reading the GM stories, it makes me wonder if Enki remembers turning me and a few of my friends on the starter server (golden isles, was it?) into Blacklighters and letting us spread mycelium and convert random people until I guess he got in trouble and had to change us all back.

That was hilariously fun.