Sign in to follow this  
Retrograde

Weekly News #23 10 years of Wurming

header.png

Wow, 10 years. I've only been playing since 2012, and the game has changed massively for me, I cannot even begin to imagine how it has evolved over the past decade. From a simple idea, to a living, breathing, ever changing world that we all love and play. My love of this game is why I'm here today, and it's why we're all here, players and staff alike, it truly has become such an amazing game, and has earned its moniker "Your home on the internet"

We'll cover the anniversary gifts today, as well as a little info on the weekend events, the major ones will be delayed until the 18th-19th of June, allowing everyone to adequately prepare travel, choose which events to attend, and so on, but that doesn't mean we don't have anything in store, but first..

Patch Notes

Spoiler

Patch Notes 09/JUN/16 Anniversary Gifts!

June 9, 2016 by Retrograde

10th Anniversary gift!
Show off your Wurm pride with this iconic question mark knapsack! To celebrate ten years of Wurm, we’re giving every premium player a Knapsack that can be worn as a backpack. Depending on how long you’ve been premium the knapsack gets even better with different material types, rarity and the quality based off the length of time you’ve been premium, these will be the perfect place to show off your status and keep your memories of Wurm and wogic as you play.

Bottoms up!
You can’t celebrate the 10th anniversary of Wurm without champagne! Luckily we have that too.  Again, the longer you’ve been premium the higher the rarity. One swig of this and you’ll be glowing! (Stable client only.)

Bugfix – Rift hearts can no longer be used to make healing covers.

Patch Notes 07/JUN/16

June 7, 2016 by Retrograde
  • Later waves of Rifts should now scale to the number of people in the Rift zone.
  • Traders have been disabled for underground dwelling, merchants will stay in their underground abodes.

• Text fix – Corrected message seen by watchers when burying a corpse.
  • Bug fix – Corrected an issue allowing corpses to be looted on PvE servers.
  • Bug fix – Fixed the bug where traders and merchants who were placed underground popped to the surface.
  • Bug fix – Locks removed from locked gates after today’s update can now be attached correctly to other gates.

Anniversary!

What a crazy week it’s been! There was a slight delay with the anniversary gifts, but they're out now and I’ve seen many people showing them off! A lot of people have been comparing playtimes and premium months, but we did not use that information, given the incorrect calculation issues we faced with the premium rewards bonus in the past.

While there was a hiccup in some players getting their rewards, all rare + knapsacks were given correctly. If you got a 20ql wool knapsack but have been premium for several months, log a support ticket for us to check out

These premium rewards will be available until the 15th of June,  midday server time.

I asked a few devs and members of the team  to share a few of their thoughts about the 10th anniversary, here’s what they had to say

Warlander - Developer

Spoiler

I found Wurm approximately 7-8 years ago, from Haven and Hearth players. My favourite memory - times of my Seaside Desert village on Exodus. Its name is based on veeery old Indie village I created even earlier, but - while that village (called Seaside Rocks) was 'early-game' for me, the Seaside Desert period could be called mid-game: during this period, I explored a lot, took part in impalongs (especially memorable FoE Impalong), reached priesthood and of course terraformed lots of land, protecting original shape of the desert and keeping it safe as my secondary task.

What frustates me in Wurm... Well, it should be way more popular. From other things, interface and some graphics-related stuff constantly remind you 'hey, this is just a game!'.

I keep playing due to fact that Wurm in fact don't have any competition - EVE or Mortal Online are not a 'true' sandboxes, while Life is Feudal is years behind Wurm when it comes to complexity. When it comes to working on Wurm... If you like something, you should always try your best to enjoy that even more (for example, by making it better).

For all players I wish... Lots of new, interesting features, no bugs, and naturally remember... Wurm is waiting. :)

Tich - Developer

Spoiler

Memories…

I remember the first time I logged in, and it was pitch black, with a ghost running towards me…

The second time I logged in, it was pitch black again..

These were at New Town on a beta map.  I remember botanising and getting a seed, and planting it..

My first house, wood 1x1 with forge and everything I had in it.. always logged out with everything on you, including your precious 50kg large anvil. Now that was a challenge to make, had to mine the surface to find iron (there were no caves then), build a campfire next to it, an put you low ql ore in campfire, wait an hour for it to melt.. and needed 50kg of it to have a go at making the anvil, only to fail and end up with a large scrap, then do it all again.. also mining actions were 45s long (at least). Seem to remember it took like 5 times to end up with a 1ql large anvil.. Also some very kind person gave me a fishing rod.

Moved to a new location with the person who had settled next to me, we nicknamed it Rockcliff, a name I still use for all our deeds. Sometime later a passing player gave us a settlement form, which we placed.

Also my first encounter with a BL, we chatted for a short time.. I was just about to add the last brick to a tower, thinking the tower would help, which I doubt. The clay for the tower was dug about, what seemed like, 1km away from where we had settled and so we had to travel there dig clay and bring it back using a small cart as that was what there was.

Towards the end of Beta,  caves were introduced, I seem to remember doing a lot of testing for Rolf and Notch in them. Oh at the end of beta I only had 10 fs.

Once Gold started, I setup with Uzetaab a long way from the spawn town, oh yea on way there I managed to get killed by a red dragon. Once we had set up the town (called Rockcliff), Uzetaab decided to start making roads, first one was to the spawn town.. including some land bridges, think the wiki article was written by me about them when I was doing them.

So my fondest memories are for the people I’ve met along the way and finding out how to do things, and helping / teaching others.

About 3 years ago, I was allowed to help Rolf with the server code which I still do and still enjoy. I’ve added in a few things, some are: Ticket system, Briidges (although did need a lot of help for the movement code), cave dwellings, permissions, global chat, global pms, foraging and botanizing and I’m sure there is other items too.

Thanks to Rolf and Notch for a fantastic game!

Tich

Budda - Product Manager

Spoiler

Started playing WO close to 10 years ago, not too long after the 6/6/6 launch, though I had tried the game earlier than that but I didn't understand it back then. I remember one of the first times I played the game, thinking it similar to other MMOs where if you saw some creature or NPC early game, that meant they were within your level range and you could probably kill them easily. My first target to test that out on was a tower guard. Needless to say, that didn't go too well for me.

One of my best memories would probably be the launch of Deliverance and the madness involved with that initial server opening. Dozens of boats loaded to the brim with items all lined up at the server border waiting for the go ahead, meanwhile Rolf was flying between the servers trying to contain the fire and flames caused by the tens of thousands of items trying to transfer with the rush of boats. The land rush that took place after the bugs were fixed and the crossing officially opened was awesome fun - everyone sailing around the coasts looking for a good spot, calling out in global where some interesting things were. I ended up settling with a mate near the north east, grabbing a nice place on top of a hill beside the coast - which I later regretted when I found how thin the dirt layer was up there.

What frustrates me is the same as most people, all the small bugs that don't really make sense. The little things that you usually ignore because it has always been like that, until a new player comes along and points it out and then you can't ignore it from then on. One I've had on my mind recently is not being able to use tools (like rope tools) while they are placed on the ground. Little things like that. Also surface mining. Also the UI, though that's a longer discussion.

I keep playing and working on Wurm for the same reason as anyone, I'm hooked. There have been stretches of months over the years where I haven't touched it, but one day you just get that thought in the back of your head, "Hey you should play Wurm again." - and it's all downhill from there. Wurm is a pretty unique game, despite the multiple attempts over the years from other games to capture the market, I still believe Wurm is far better - and can continue to be better with the huge head start we have.

I'm looking forward to the next decade of Wurm and seeing where it goes, and hope everyone else is excited too.

Alectrys - Tester

Spoiler

When did you find Wurm?

My husband and I met in an online game many years ago.  While playing and testing other online games, we found ourselves running into the same group as we went from game to game.  As members of our group found new games to play, they would beg us to follow.  They found Wurm Online and begged us for more than a year to try it out.  Eventually, in order to shut them up, we created accounts in early 2011 and clicked on the portal to Independence.  Two of them grabbed horses and rode from the northwest part of Independence to meet us at The Howl.  We watched as they approached - standing on their horses.  I wondered if we had made the right decision.  They then invited us to join their village and told us to commit suicide.  Now I was certain we made a mistake.  Hello.  Welcome to Wurm.  Now die.

Favourite memory playing wurm?

Learning how to get a tile flat!  Believe it or not, it took me many days to figure out how to flatten an area so that we could build a house.  Examine the tile border they told us.  It tells you how many dirt to dig.  Yea, well they didn't tell us to examine ALL the tile borders or to stand in a CORNER.  So I dug and dug and dropped and dug and cursed.  Finally, I made the tile flat!  I moved to the next tile to get that one flat and of course digging to make that one flat made the other one not flat.  Eventually, that AHA moment came and I've been tearing up the world ever since.

What frustrates you in wurm?

Playing: Having all these skills and not having the time  to excel in all of them.  Working:  Bugs which are difficult to troubleshoot or have lingered longer than I like.

Why do you keep playing/working for it?

Playing: Because there are all these skills that I need to excel in!  Working:  Squishing bugs has always been a passion for me and even more rewarding when I do it for a game I'm currently playing and enjoying.  I enjoy my Wurm time and I will do my part to make it enjoyable for myself and others by helping the devs by reproducing the issue so they can get to the fixing part.

Anniversary wishes to all the players?

May you achieve your Wurm goals and make many more memories in the years to come.  

Keenan - Developer

Spoiler

My favorite memory... I'd have to say it was when I went to give a free enchant grass to some random person on Deliverance once. Little did I know that this person's deed was right smack where the first deed I ever owned existed just 3 years prior. It was quite an experience, seeing the land I had terraformed being used and seeing all the various trees that I imported to replace the olives having taken hold and spreading about.

I found Wurm back in June/July of 2012

What frustrates me? Bugs! Bugs and more bugs! I remember being a player and complaining loudly about how the developers should fix the bugs, and now I complain loudly that the bugs should fix themselves!

What I love about the game

I really do love this game and how unique it is, both in the content and the community. Yes, I get frustrated at times with both, but then something always happens to smooth that over. I also have to thank Wurm for the opportunities it helped open up for me in my real life career. When I joined the team, I was let go from work shortly after. Working on Wurm helped me keep my skills sharp and let me find a purpose for something I've always loved doing.

Birthday wishes?

I'd like to wish everyone a happy birthday to Wurm. In a game where the world is shaped and defined by its players, we certainly wouldn't have the world we do without all of you. Here's to another 10 years!

Enki - Head GM

Spoiler

Oh wow, where to begin....

The beginning does not seem to do it justice though I guess it is as close to the start of my story as I can get.  It all started in a previous century when I was presumably born.  As soon as I could walk a straight line I was put to work in the fields planting field tiles, and picking weeds.  Not too long after that I was helping the carpenter and the blacksmith build and repair all sorts of things.  My repair skill was climbing quite fast in those days.  My hunting skill remained pretty low as most of my food derived from farming chickens, hogs, rabbits, goats, and cattle.  Needless to say my butchering and cooking skills did reluctantly climb a little over time.

I decided to do a lot of time traveling after that, but unfortunately I had to go about it the long way around and after eventually getting passed the long boring parts of the centuries I found myself deep in the middle of ought five.  I believe it was an April.   Someone I knew by the name of Venom telegraphed me via an old archaic form of communication called instant messaging.  He found something incredibly amazing that he claimed even I could play on my connection which was not much faster than a couple of cows chewing the grass and talking to each other in the distance.

After a day of downloading the necessary files we logged into this incredible world where we could do pretty much anything and everything.... that I had already been doing in real life.  After spending the first day in game trying to figure out how to do anything at all I decided to call it a day and start fresh the next.  Eventually quite by accident I discovered how to use a tool and unfortunately we found ourselves to be quite undernourished.  Venom started working on making a fishing pole and I started my search for cotton.  After only an hour I found one and planted it.  

I came back an hour later and harvested the tile and got nothing.  How was I supposed to know?  I had never encountered anything like this.  Our stomachs were getting very noisy as we decided to move along and try and find somewhere better to survive.  We saw something in the distance on the water and swam out toward it.  That was a mistake.   BEARCOW!!!!    And that was how we found Newtown.

The following day we set out and after many arduous kilometers we saw something neat.  It was a mountain with a cliff at the edge of the ocean.  We immediately thought that a lighthouse should be placed there.  After a few hours we actually made it to the base of the cliff and discovered we could actually get up there.

It was there we met Eaglef.  He told us his story about how he had been robbed and most of his stuff taken by a town he was a part of.  Like us, he saw that cliff and wanted to build a light house there.  We told him we would like to help him if he would teach us how to work and the very first thing we built was a 1x1 wooden fence to protect his remaining stuff while we began to learn how to work and thrive in this new world.

The name would not be coined for some time, but this was the beginning of Kyara.

Best memories...

Being chased by a log, instant death by trolls spawning on your head, the infamous bag of question mark, the ninja chick that insta killed wurm's mightiest warrior.

I dare not forget the night I fell off the mountain being chased by a long line of everything!

We walked at around 4kmh and I tried to make us a cart for weeks.   Then someone on a new player came in and made us a dozen in one day.  Pulling a cart was useful but it did mean walking at 2kmh.  It would be many maps before I would ever successfully make a cart.

The day I met Kyklops, he was a snob and would not talk to me.  Back then he just looked like one of us.

The day I upset Notch concerning the starfield.....  Hey, I was new!!!!

The day I upset Notch concerning the lights....  Hey, I was new!!!!  (Also this is how I met Kyklops during a 2 day journey to and from the white light)  So I had to admit it wasn't an environment seam like I had known in all other worlds.

The best memories...  TREE TYPES!!!

Now that was a day to remember...  Entire villages were lost.  You thought instadeath trolls were dangerous before, try it in a thick forest of willows where you could not see anything.  anything at all.... ever!

The raid on The Shroud!

This was the most fun.  We were gathered up into a large force and we marched and swam our way to The Shroud.  Someone had the brilliant idea of releasing the guards.  Huge mistake.  The Shroud guards chased some of us relentlessly to the furthest corners of the world.  Logged in the next day and people were still being chased.  Oh what fun...  Incidentally this was how I met my first dragon hatchling, by stepping on it.

The first guard tower.  

An amazing new feature was put in.  500 planks, 1000 bricks, 1000 mortar.  We got together at the base of Kyara and rushed to build the very first one.  We were proud.  A few GM's came and looked at it, took pictures then ROLLBACK!

The first guard tower v.2.  Yeah, we did it.  As soon as the world was back up we had to rebuild from scratch.

Gravity!

I still remember when Rolf came to Kyara looking at a building issue we had created, he was busy sliding up and down the mountain range and said "This is not going to work.  Half of the players would fall to their deaths instantly and not be able to get to their homes if they turned on gravity so bye bye the first city of Kyara.

Mad Cow!

Oh sure, gravity had been invented, but now you had to be very careful and not step over any bumps in the terrain or you would get hurt.  We were all clumsy back then.  Heaven forbid you were leading a cow.  The bovinians did not take kindly to being led over anything but the smoothest terrains.  I do not know how many died to the mad cows, but it was not a pleasant way to go.

The Tempest and The Temple of Who.

A blinding sand storm arose during that particular world, but with the aid of dozens of fires we managed to build the biggest temple to Who at that time.

The evil and insidious spiders!

These were not your run of the mill, friendly spiders you find now days.  These things liked to sneak around under the ground and were faster than you.  The spiders hated me like nothing else.  I do not know what I did to them to deserve their ire but they hunted me with a vengeance.  Anytime I stepped off deed there were spiders waiting for me.  Every time I turned around more spiders.  I died to spiders more than I have been killed in any other way.

The Orb of Doom!

I had become a proficient artifact hunter along with Wolfdog and the help of several champions of various towns.  Eventually we recovered the Orb of Doom, and again I found myself surrounded by an army of spiders.  Their bloodlust was dripping from their fangs.  Seeing no alternatives for survival I activated the Orb of Doom.  It killed me.  I raced across the world to get back to my corpse and ended up using the orb again.  Again I raced across the map to get back to my corpse and this time I made it out alive by not using the orb to escape.  I jumped a cliff and only almost died.

I would go on to use the Orb of Doom three more times that map.  Each and everytime, the only one or thing to die was me.  The wielder of the Orb.  Maybe it was because I was devoted to Fo.

Present day... give or take a few years...

Oracle asked if I would be interested in helping out.  Everyone in Kyara thought I would be good at it so I accepted.  It wasn't too long until my first accidental banning of everyone!  Rolf laughed it off, but it wasn't too long until I was breaking things and crashing servers while testing the new mission tools.  Blowing a few holes in the world was another not so good sign, but I promised Rolf that I would do my best not to crash the servers anymore and well.... here we are...  so far so good.

What Frustrates me in Wurm.....

Priests....  yep it has to be them abominable priests!  I'd tell you why, but instead I would rather tell you what keeps me playing.

When I first was indoctrinated into the world of online social games back when first person shooters were the rage and other properties were getting their toes wet in online gaming, I got bored of them, they were easy, and nothing but systems designed to separate you from your money with no real long term enjoyment.  Wurm on the other hand, you work hand in hand with others to accomplish tasks that had long term benefits and effects on the world.  When you accomplished something you felt like you accomplished something and the sheer challenge of learning to work in this world and interact with it was simply incredible.   I have very fond memories of the time before maps and to this day Wurm Online is still the only game that has provided any real challenge with a satisfying feeling of accomplishment.

It has been a great 10 years, and a very turbulent 10 years.  I can't wait to see what the next ten bring!

/Enki (Your somewhat benevolent overlord and busybody)

I definitely need to ask Enki about more stories...

Events

Unfortunately some technical difficulties has delayed our major planned events, rather than rush things and wind up with lackluster times we’ll be popping in to do summons at spawn towns on various servers, quizzes throughout the days (and more gift box prizes!) and a couple of other things, with more warning about the larger events next weekend!

We'll give warning approximately an hour before the summon events at spawn towns, so keep an eye out!

I'm also keen to take any ideas about PvP based events, I know they can be somewhat challenging, so if you have any ideas, let me know!

Rifts

Feedback for the second rifts has been largely positive, with many enjoying the harder waves, we're super pleased with that and will continue to tweak it, we do love hearing how many of you die.. I mean, have fun.

Next plans

For the past few months we've been working on Rifts, and the new client, with rifts well and truly out the door, anniversary work done, and the new client on unstable and being updated regularly, we'll begin to look at the next projects we want to put on our roadmap. There's plenty to choose from, and PvP will be part of it.

Community Content

This weeks community content is a post by Huntar, farewelling his village, echelon. It's always sad to see a long time player move on, but the beautiful videos and screenshots of Echelon also show us just how special we each make our own place, be it by ourselves, or part of a spawling village.

That's it for this week, I'll see you all ingame, with presents and prizes!

• Like 14

Saying that pvp is on the list is much like saying bridges soon tm.

While it could well be the case that stuff is happening behind the scenes, without evidence of such occurances what are we the community supposed to infer. Like when simple numeric toggles such as meditation and sorcery buffs seem to take literally months to implement then when are we likely to see meaningful changes to pvp.

And this is also bearing in mind that pvp is the real cash cow for ccab but throw us a bone in the pvp community

• Like 1

I plan on sharing updates as fast and as decently possible, this wont be "pvp is done boom its released enjoy" I plan on spending time showing off changes to mechanics, as well as discussions on new features and changes.

It wont be instant, and will require time and be a major update, but it will be communicated and there will be progress (and no, not just fancy pictures of pvp once a month!)

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Anniversary!

What a crazy week it’s been! There was a slight delay with the anniversary gifts, but they're out now and I’ve seen many people showing them off! A lot of people have been comparing playtimes and premium months, but we did not use that information, given the incorrect calculation issues we faced with the premium rewards bonus in the past.

While there was a hiccup in some players getting their rewards, all rare + knapsacks were given correctly. If you got a 20ql wool knapsack but have been premium for several months, log a support ticket for us to check out

These premium rewards will be available until the 15th of June,  midday server time.

Any clarification on how many months are "several months"? More than 1-2 years? Close to a year?

• Like 1

PVP updates will come in with the 15th anniversary. 

PVP died, epic is dead at peak times max 40 players on the whole cluster which is 4 different servers. Chaos is low pop as well. Now you need to not only look at fixing issues that caused this but what you can do to resurrect it because simply fixing those issues I fear aren't enough. 

So my bank randomly calls me, they WANT me to take out a loan which they so kindly approved without my asking, you know, trying to get me into some yummy debt... I told the bank lady:

"Nah, I ain't falling for that, though I'd love to spend $15 or $20 for a DLC that adds Rifts to WU"  *grin*

Happy bday WO.

My computer sadly fried over the weekend but happy bday Wurm!! Can't wait to hop back on when I have a new computer!

Great stories/responses by those featured players. I always find it of great interest to learn more about players histories and experiences within Wurm.

=Ayes=

Loved reading all the developers stories / best memories ^_^

2 hours ago, Retrograde said:

The evil and insidious spiders!

These were not your run of the mill, friendly spiders you find now days.  These things liked to sneak around under the ground and were faster than you.  The spiders hated me like nothing else.  I do not know what I did to them to deserve their ire but they hunted me with a vengeance.  Anytime I stepped off deed there were spiders waiting for me.  Every time I turned around more spiders.  I died to spiders more than I have been killed in any other way.

@EnkiAhhh yes.... your friendly neighbourhood spider! Don't know if it was just me but the old grape vine graphics back then looked a LOT like spider silhouettes in the dark.... Specially the ones that were planted right beside the road, the one vine/branch that spilled unto the road really looked like a spider leg... There were numerous times I jumped in my chair / screamed / ran off a cliff out of panic when I saw them :P 

The only good spider back then :

Spoiler

VPzNk9z.jpg

Edited by Kasumi
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

but it will be communicated and there will be progress (and no, not just fancy pictures of pvp once a month!)

This is all we wanted on the pvp update side of things, so thanks :)

Been a loooong time.  I haven't been around for all 10 years, only 7 I'm afraid, but I've had some great times in Wurm so far.  Here's to many more years to come! Cheers!

2 hours ago, Kasumi said:

Loved reading all the developers stories / best memories ^_^

@EnkiAhhh yes.... your friendly neighbourhood spider! Don't know if it was just me but the old grape vine graphics back then looked a LOT like spider silhouettes in the dark.... Specially the ones that were planted right beside the road, the one vine/branch that spilled unto the road really looked like a spider leg... There were numerous times I jumped in my chair / screamed / ran off a cliff out of panic when I saw them :P 

The only good spider back then :

Hide contents

VPzNk9z.jpg

Good old spiders... I still remember them. :) I have feeling that today spiders are slower... Avoiding them was a real challenge back then!

• Like 2

I think it was us who were slow LOL.  We were noobs and our tools weighed a ton, and all resources were on the other side of the map it seemed.  I remember our big dig parties out at the peat fields near Newtown.   I really would love if somemone could make a map of JK Home for use in Wurm Unlimited. I miss those days.

If i come back and re-premium my account this weeend, will i be getti g these knapsacks?

Or any other anniversary award?

You asked for Ideas for events here is one I have been throwing around.  How about a mountain climbing event a race would be ok.  but far better would be to pick say one mountain per spawn town and at the top is an items you can pick up or touch to get credit for the climb each mountain is rated on difficulty and point assessed for each.  Players can climb one or all the mountains, gain titles for their efforts as wells as turn the points in for decorative rewards marking their accomplishments. 

It might help get some of the mobs stuck on the mountains killed and spread out over other areas of the servers.

Edited by Trepper
  • Like 1

No amount of "fixing" will ever restore pvp servers to a playable environment for those who actually enjoy pvping. You waited too long, you were given plenty of suggestions, now I'm afraid it's too late. Best thing you can do is gather up all 6 of the active players on pvp servers and put em on the same one so they have a chance of actually getting a few last fights before it all officially closes down.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Josh said:

No amount of "fixing" will ever restore pvp servers to a playable environment for those who actually enjoy pvping. You waited too long, you were given plenty of suggestions, now I'm afraid it's too late. Best thing you can do is gather up all 6 of the active players on pvp servers and put em on the same one so they have a chance of actually getting a few last fights before it all officially closes down.

You sometimes complain like a 6 year old that didn't get get his lollipop and therefor you are convinced that your parents hate you. There are more colours in the world than just black and white.

Edited by Stimrol
  • Like 1

Always did find magenta intriguing for some reason....

Ten years is a long time, and I can't imagine how many experiences, joy, and hours of grinding Wurm has brought to people over that time. I've personally met a few people I don't think I'll forget in my lifetime, and Wurm will be in my blood forever. Thank you Rolf and the team for doing your best over these years, and let's celebrate twice as hard in another 10 years. :D

Long time ago...

I remember fishing competition, when creating fishing pole takes more than 4 real days

When everyone tried Fo healing spells (before priesthood) and everyone blessed everything, and everyone.

Wurm becomes gold,

Few peoples on shore were trying to find clay, to create first bowls on hole serwer

First 10ql long sword on Golden Valley, i sold it, and as barter becomes Ageless (title for everyone who becomes prem in first week of Gold)

remember Kyara, temple of Who,

first boats, tunnels, breading Bears

after lost of alignment were accidentally teleported to Chaos...

back to GV

first Goblin King

Troll

first dragon

life i beautifull...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stimrol said:

You sometimes complain like a 6 year old that didn't get get his lollipop and therefor you are convinced that your parents hate you. There are more colours in the world than just black and white.

Not if you are fully color blind :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Not if you are fully color blind :(

I had a colorblind brother. He saw lots of colors, just not always the ones the rest of us saw.

Edited by Cecci
Oh right, Fully...

On 10/06/2016 at 5:40 PM, Retrograde said:

Events

Unfortunately some technical difficulties has delayed our major planned events, rather than rush things and wind up with lackluster times we’ll be popping in to do summons at spawn towns on various servers, quizzes throughout the days (and more gift box prizes!) and a couple of other things, with more warning about the larger events next weekend!

We'll give warning approximately an hour before the summon events at spawn towns, so keep an eye out!

I'm also keen to take any ideas about PvP based events, I know they can be somewhat challenging, so if you have any ideas, let me know!

Any news on this?

On 10/06/2016 at 5:40 PM, Retrograde said:

So, when are these summon events / quizzes - this weekend? or next? Yesterday when I asked a couple of CA's they didn't know...

Just asked in chat again, and there seems to be sometime arranged at Glasshollow but a little confusion about the time...