Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Knapsack

Recommended Posts

You need 7 month premium or more to get higher than ql20 wool knapsack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because Copy/Paste is faster than retyping everything :

10 hours ago, Odynn said:

Next on the I'm an ungrateful jerk list : Knapsacks QL and rarity being wonky with nothing that can be done for them.

As much as I like them (because, well, they are a safekeeping memento), having all your pals with less premium time and playtime than you get the fantastic ones and nothing that can be done to fix it is ... sad.

 

And no, I'm not the only one in that case, others got hit by that weirdness. Shame on you fantastic knapsacks sellers, some of us who rightfully deserved them didn't had them. Enjoy what you have instead of selling it away!

 

TL;DR. The code got some of us again and Odynn is a mean jealous ungrateful guy.

So yah, also got a supreme at a slighter less QL than my alt with less prem time and totally didn't have a fantastic ones like others mate with the same(ish) prem time or less.

 

As much as having different rewards for different time spent in the game, I believe that having the same item for everyone would have been more decent. Now the uncertainty and randomness is impacting a bit the nice gift we were given. Vet rewards were broken for the same reason, pity history repeat itself ... again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird

 

kinda expected my main to get the 99.99ql one but it barely managed into the 90's at all. I always prem a year at a time and I don't recall there ever being any lapses. Definite lapses on the alts but not the main and it got exactly the same ql as the first alt too so not sure what is used to count.

 

Main, got fantastic tin @ 90.5ql

[10:33:09] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Tears, week 3 of the starfall of Diamonds, 980. That's 3319 days, 19 hours and 57 minutes ago.
[10:33:09] You have played 506 days, 2 hours and 6 minutes.
[10:33:09] You have been premium a total of 86 months until Dec 2013.
[10:33:09] You have been premium a total of 32 since Dec 2013.
[10:33:09] You have been premium consecutively for 32 months since Dec 2013.
[10:33:09] You have premium time until 6 Jun 2017 11:26:18 GMT

Alt 1 fantastic tin @ 90.5ql

[10:34:48] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Tears, week 1 of the starfall of Omens, 1010. That's 2011 days, 22 hours and 32 minutes ago.
[10:34:48] You have played 68 days, 8 hours and 54 minutes.
[10:34:48] You have been premium a total of 33 months until Dec 2013.
[10:34:48] You have been premium a total of 32 since Dec 2013.
[10:34:48] You have been premium consecutively for 32 months since Dec 2013.
[10:34:48] You have premium time until 10 Feb 2017 05:04:37 GMT

while alt 2 got a supreme iron at 76ql (expected to be lower)

[10:35:33] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Ant, week 1 of the Raven's starfall, 1002. That's 2361 days, 9 hours and 38 minutes ago.
[10:35:33] You have played 66 days, 12 hours and 31 minutes.
[10:35:33] You have been premium a total of 43 months until Dec 2013.
[10:35:33] You have been premium a total of 27 since Dec 2013.
[10:35:33] You have been premium consecutively for 24 months since Dec 2013.
[10:35:33] You have premium time until 9 Aug 2016 22:37:36 GMT

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can the devs release the code that determines what reward we should get so we can make sure if what we got was right or not, please?

just some way that we can confirm it ourselves since there seem to be a lot of issues with people

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Worksock said:

can the devs release the code that determines what reward we should get so we can make sure if what we got was right or not, please?

just some way that we can confirm it ourselves since there seem to be a lot of issues with people

 

They said they were only replacing those who got 20ql wool ones when they have been a longer time subscriber.

 

If it /is/ bugged for people like myself and Gaeron, then as a reward to say thanks to long time subscribers, it's a bit of a middle finger compared to others.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QL-93 Fantastic Knapsack & Champagne.

[21:17:59] You have played 103 days, 22 hours and 11 minutes.
[21:17:59] You have been premium a total of 9 months until Dec 2013.
[21:17:59] You have been premium a total of 31 since Dec 2013.
[21:17:59] You have been premium consecutively for 8 months since Dec 2013.

 

QL-90 Supreme Knapsack & Fantastic Champagne.

[21:14:44] You have played 392 days, 7 hours and 29 minutes.

[21:14:44] You have been premium a total of 13 months until Dec 2013.
[21:14:44] You have been premium a total of 30 since Dec 2013.
[21:14:44] You have been premium consecutively for 30 months since Dec 2013.

 

Seems not to have any logic, What a surprise! lol!

 

Happy 10th Wurmians.

 

Sort of odd to me but...eh.

Edited by Saicotic
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Saicotic said:

QL-93 Fantastic Knapsack & Champagne.

[21:17:59] You have played 103 days, 22 hours and 11 minutes.
[21:17:59] You have been premium a total of 9 months until Dec 2013.
[21:17:59] You have been premium a total of 31 since Dec 2013.
[21:17:59] You have been premium consecutively for 8 months since Dec 2013.

 

QL-90 Supreme Knapsack & Fantastic Champagne.

[21:14:44] You have played 392 days, 7 hours and 29 minutes.

[21:14:44] You have been premium a total of 13 months until Dec 2013.
[21:14:44] You have been premium a total of 30 since Dec 2013.
[21:14:44] You have been premium consecutively for 30 months since Dec 2013.

 

Seems not to have any logic, What a surprise! lol!

 

Happy 10th Wurmians.

 

Sort of odd to me but...eh.

 

 

Nice man

 

Not to sound toooooooo bitter but seriously though with those numbers compared to mine how can the devs say that the system isn't broken lol...98 months of prem compared to 40? 

I've literally PAID for 3 years more playtime (or 1,140 days if you wanna put it differently) and yet I get a worse rewards. Just siiiiiiigh :rolleyes:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no, and you should get returners pack as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Emoo said:

 

 

Nice man

 

Not to sound toooooooo bitter but seriously though with those numbers compared to mine how can the devs say that the system isn't broken lol...98 months of prem compared to 40? 

I've literally PAID for 3 years more playtime (or 1,140 days if you wanna put it differently) and yet I get a worse rewards. Just siiiiiiigh :rolleyes:

Really odd how it works, there must be another factor involved than just time prem'd. 

 

[17:47:46] You have been premium a total of 30 since Dec 2013.

[21:14:44] You have been premium a total of 30 since Dec 2013.

 

That is the only thing the same between our accounts, but that can not be all that is factored in. The account that got the fantastic is my priest account and has had down time. Oh well I hope they give you an upgrade. From your account stats you deserve it.!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Emoo said:

Nice man

 

Not to sound toooooooo bitter but seriously though with those numbers compared to mine how can the devs say that the system isn't broken lol...98 months of prem compared to 40? 

 

I'm closer to the guy prem time, just a few extra months (like 3/4) and also have a supreme one. Which is kinda silly when people do have fantastic ones with those amounts.

 

So yeah, something is broken, and even if it's only a 'gift' having something done for us who have the same or higher premium paid time than those who got those fantastic would be nice... you know, just to be fair and square.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Odynn said:

 

I'm closer to the guy prem time, just a few extra months (like 3/4) and also have a supreme one. Which is kinda silly when people do have fantastic ones with those amounts.

 

So yeah, something is broken, and even if it's only a 'gift' having something done for us who have the same or higher premium paid time than those who got those fantastic would be nice... you know, just to be fair and square.

If only "fair and square". That would be awesome of the devs actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Saicotic said:

Really odd how it works, there must be another factor involved than just time prem'd. 

 

[17:47:46] You have been premium a total of 30 since Dec 2013.

[21:14:44] You have been premium a total of 30 since Dec 2013.

 

That is the only thing the same between our accounts, but that can not be all that is factored in. The account that got the fantastic is my priest account and has had down time. Oh well I hope they give you an upgrade. From your account stats you deserve it.!

 

 

Well from my talks with Retrograde there's a per day counter on the server side. Which is separate from the Per month counter which we get given ingame. However there's no explanation as to why my account would have a per day counter that's less than yours for example. Yet they're trying to play it off like there's nothing broken with that data they've used to give out the rewards and only replacing those who got the default lowest reward.  

 

Apparently we won't be given an upgrade from everything I've heard which makes me pretty salty. haha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ended up trading my supreme knapsack for a fantastic one with my brothers alt account.

I'm glad cause he offered to trade it before I asked him about it.

Still pretty ticked that this is the only way I'm getting one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For what its worth, none of my characters got a fantastic knapsack, but somehow a much newer account that I prem for people to use with less time than my toons managed to scrape through to get a 90ql fantastic and I don't think I'm exactly a new player either. But I figure its just a fancy gimmick bag that isn't going to decay in inventory and the supreme looks better too anyway so it is what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic knapsack ,tin 99.99 QL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

[09:00:34] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Ant, week 3 of the starfall of the Saw, 1025. That's 1409 days, 14 hours and 22 minutes ago.

 

Knowing i premmed up straight away the first week i was playing and never let my subscription drop... the salty is here too.

 

3 hours ago, Emoo said:

Yet they're trying to play it off like there's nothing broken with that data they've used to give out the rewards and only replacing those who got the default lowest reward.  

 

Apparently we won't be given an upgrade from everything I've heard which makes me pretty salty. haha

 

I heard that too, which is sad. Some friends offered to trade me theirs fantastic as well, but I do not see why I should deprive them of something they got due to some code error somewhere. I officially thanks them here for their kindness. But we should all deserve the same rewards for the same time spent.

 

Fantastic items are usually impossible to get, deserving one and seeing it get away from you for some silly reasons is even more annoying.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm confused why I got supreme and not fantastic.

 

[17:11:39] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Tears, week 3 of the starfall of Diamonds, 980. That's 3321 days, 19 hours and 34 minutes ago.

[17:11:39] You have been premium a total of 84 months until Dec 2013.

[17:11:39] You have been premium a total of 31 since Dec 2013.

[17:11:39] You have been premium consecutively for 31 months since Dec 2013.

[17:11:39] You have premium time until 13 May 2017 00:43:44 GMT

 

I bought prem in the first week of gold iirc and haven't dropped prem even for 1 day since, but I see loads of people who started after Wurm went Gold who have fantastic o.O

 

115 months, and another 11 or months prepaid... Not enough I guess ;)

Edited by Gavin
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11.6.2016 at 4:40 AM, Emoo said:

Seems like a abit of a kick in the teeth to quite literally the most loyal paying customers of this game (statistically). But hey sure I mean I guess that's just how Wurm has always rolled eh? :rolleyes: 

 

This is off topic, but... I had to stomp on this one.

 

Perpetuating loyalty does not increase nor decrease loyalty, it is simply a variable independent from loyalty serving only quantitative comparison. Statistically someone who has been subsequently paying premium for Wurm and played every day for just a month is as loyal as you who have been around very long. It is biased thinking that simply because you found Wurm so much earlier would make you more loyal than someone who recently found Wurm.

 

It is the same way with skills, simply because we oldies got skills at 100.00 does not mean that someone who just started cannot outshine us in the determination they put in their skill.

 

"High attendance" only starts to reduce and go toward "Low attendance" when lack of attendance is present from the point of origin.

 

Considering this type of qualitative approach, then yes. Theoretically someone with less accumulated playing time should be considered "as loyal" as someone with more.

 

Back to topic; Yes, you should have gotten 99.99ql tin backpack. Its what my friend got who is someone way more loyal paying customer than you (statistically). Its a shame Wurm devs continuously try to be nice but sort of stomp on peoples teeth (as you put it). We know the saying "walking on eggshells". Quickly looking at Wurm community it would appear as if around us the Devs are like walking on eggshells. But there is more to it. We seem to be conditioned to expect the worst and we sort of loudly express us being right once again, like every time before. :D

 

Word "gift" in Wurm is starting to form sarcastic coating around it. The list of "inner circle jokes" among Wurmians about gifts, changes and updates is getting lengthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe they're getting ready for RNG boxes on traders...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah sucks a bit. I don't really get how it can be so hard to just give the appropriate rewards. Use 1 measure and just stick with it, a measure that us as players can see (age of account, total prem time, consecutive prem time). Not so hard I should think.

Personally idgaf but I can see how it is annoying for people who have supported the game for oh so many years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't wurm admit that they had their award program data corrupted over a year ago, its also the reason for them stopping it

 

So why did they use the same data again?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a 99.99 ql fantastic knapsack and champagne.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the notice about the knapsacks it stated they would be available til 15 june....I have been ill for a few weeks and having tests and procedures in hospital....was not able to log in....

any chance of still getting one?  been premium for almost 5 years.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dirtdober said:

In the notice about the knapsacks it stated they would be available til 15 june....I have been ill for a few weeks and having tests and procedures in hospital....was not able to log in....

any chance of still getting one?  been premium for almost 5 years.

 

I would send in a /support and ask the GMs they might help you out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this