Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Knapsack

7 hours ago, Smilingcat said:

How much playtime for getting a wool knapsack if i may ask? I like that color.

[02:13:41] You have been premium a total of 4 since Dec 2013.

20ql wool

• Like 1

[23:23:49] <> Ok so
[23:23:53] <> it is what it is
[23:24:01] <> can add your report to the forum if you like
[23:24:10] <> but we wont be replacing them to higher version and such

That's great to hear!

Let's mark this down as #2 on the list of things wrong with this anniversary.

9 minutes ago, Kswords said:

That's great to hear!

Let's mark this down as #2 on the list of things wrong with this anniversary.

Wow that seems to be in direct conflict with what Retorgrade was encouraging us to make tickets. If they're not going to replace items given off broken counters then why are we making tickets? 

30 minutes ago, Emoo said:

Wow that seems to be in direct conflict with what Retorgrade was encouraging us to make tickets. If they're not going to replace items given off broken counters then why are we making tickets? 

Asked this specific person twice if I should send in a ticket. I got neither a "yes" or "no" response.

[22:52:49] <Kswords> should I send in a ticket?
[23:18:40] <> ive seen a lot of them in, not sure what happened to them if they were fixed or told to report to boards
[23:18:44] <> there is currently a bug with them
[23:18:53] <> you arent the only one experiencing this
[23:19:06] <Kswords> so should I send in a ticket then? lol

[23:24:13] <> **versions
[23:24:27] <Kswords> :\ that's disappointing

and then I went off about how much of an ungrateful prick I am for being such a "loyal" customer.

Only 98 months of Prem on my char and still not enough to get close to max reward :P 

[17:47:46] You have been premium a total of 68 months until Dec 2013.
[17:47:46] You have been premium a total of 30 since Dec 2013.

Emoo, they did it to you intentionally.

Thats gonna be the subject of your next video.

They and we all love listening and watching you explain things.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Raybarg said:

Emoo, they did it to you intentionally.

Thats gonna be the subject of your next video.

They and we all love listening and watching you explain things.

Rant incoming! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

My first character got about 4-5 full years of premium time : wool ql 20

My second character got about 2-3 years of premium : wool ql 20

Submitted a ticket, something is wrong with your account, Enki comes and try a few things.

I end with 2x ql20 wool bags, I learn that my first character got never premium (though it's premium actually, and i need to renew it soon) and my second character got 1 month of premium before 2013, never after (it's also premium atm, it's a priest with 80 faith, impossible in only 1 premium month....)

I am very disappointed, and very angry toward devs. I started Wurm on beta, my first character has been about 18 monthes premium on The Wild, and then years  of premium on Chaos, but no, i am not in database.... I am in database when my premium ends but not for gifts.

Thank you for nothing Codeclub, at least it's only cosmetic items (though i have been screwed also years ago when spyglasses....). Please next time fix bugs before giving more bugs  to players.

Enki told me he will talk about this to Rolf because he can't do anything about it. I will personally think about it when i will need to renew my 3 premium characters, they never make such mistakes when it's about taking my money....

7 hours ago, Emoo said:

That's exactly what i am thinking, submitted 2 tickets, Enki recognized there are issues with all my chjaracters, but they won't change items for me anymore.... Thank you again CC....

16 minutes ago, Zzabur said:

That's exactly what i am thinking, submitted 2 tickets, Enki recognized there are issues with all my chjaracters, but they won't change items for me anymore.... Thank you again CC....

Enki and the GM team do not have the ability to spawn these items for you. They need to be set by the devs, thus why he has arranged to escalate the case to Budda and Rolf.

There seems to be some confusion in what I said, and I apologise. the issues I referred to are the ones Zzabur has encountered, having longstanding premium time and yet getting the baseline reward.

Getting a supreme knapsack when your friend got a fantastic one is not a bug, the totals are calculated on our side with player specific data and are correct.

(with how everyone knows how buggy the game is, people prob would have understood better if the goal posts were provided)

Are those items being added to WU's database? *grin* 

• Like 1

Having personally dealt with Rolf I would be surprised if he didn't amend these issues. Just be patient as there have been a lot of support tickets (my alt that didn't get returners took 3 days) and remember that staff are still working on some kind of event for the weekend.

8 hours ago, Emoo said:

Only 98 months of Prem on my char and still not enough to get close to max reward :P 

[17:47:46] You have been premium a total of 68 months until Dec 2013.
[17:47:46] You have been premium a total of 30 since Dec 2013.

Rip.

Supreme Iron Knapsack 88.80 ql
Fantastic Champagne  88.81ql

[11:50:48] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of the Ant, week 4 of the White Shark starfall, 1007. That's 2150 days, 12 hours and 7 minutes ago.

53 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Enki and the GM team do not have the ability to spawn these items for you. They need to be set by the devs, thus why he has arranged to escalate the case to Budda and Rolf.

There seems to be some confusion in what I said, and I apologise. the issues I referred to are the ones Zzabur has encountered, having longstanding premium time and yet getting the baseline reward.

Getting a supreme knapsack when your friend got a fantastic one is not a bug, the totals are calculated on our side with player specific data and are correct.

I think next time it should just be all the same this has caused nothing but trouble, lol

• Like 1

Except then people would be upset that there was no loyalty consideration. No, I think this was the right way, there were just some bugs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retrograde said:

Wow retro, they really don't give a fook about this anniversary gift? I have 2 accounts that got wool for no good reason other than the times are bugged out on them. First its the sleep powder lottery and now a bugged knap. They can go get bent if they don't fix this, I actually like the bag but am still pissed about the silly sleep powder that was the initial 'gift'.

2 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Wow retro, they really don't give a fook about this anniversary gift? I have 2 accounts that got wool for no good reason other than the times are bugged out on them. First its the sleep powder lottery and now a bugged knap. They can go get bent if they don't fix this, I actually like the bag but am still pissed about the silly sleep powder that was the initial 'gift'.

If you got 20ql wool but have been premium on them that's the bug i mentioned, log a support ticket and we'll check it out.

9 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

If you got 20ql wool but have been premium on them that's the bug i mentioned, log a support ticket and we'll check it out.

Does this mean that if you have been Prem for any length of time you should have something better than a ql20 Wool Knapsack?

Not been clear from all the posts so far.

7 minutes ago, Chulirac said:

Does this mean that if you have been Prem for any length of time you should have something better than a ql20 Wool Knapsack?

Not been clear from all the posts so far.

lol hasn't this been the case for a long time lol

It'd be nice if requirements were just explained from the get go to avoid any ???????????? this game has always strived off ??????????? and that's its own downfall why people get upset. What makes this more frustraiting is there IS a bug so there's even more massive uncertainsy.

My alt - Emperorchong got a 20ql wool knapsack. He's had several months premium in the past but had only recently resubbed for 2 months. The wool knapsack is what I'd be expecting under consecutive months, but you're saying it's some mystical behind the scenes premium counter. Do I believe the ingame counters, do I believe this counter I can't see, or do I believe the game is correct (it's not, it's bugged).

If it was detailed, people would have a clearer picture (even if you are using the behind the scenes counter). Maybe the knapsack description could have included this number to make you aware. After playing the game for so long, it wouldn't surprise me it's a bug.

I'm mostly surprised that some people from Epic?? have got 99ql fantastic ones where I'm certain I've been premium longer than Epic has been out and got a lower ql one/supreme.

Edited by MetalDragon

My brother and I began playing at the same time. We created new characters together and bought premium together on the same day. We stayed premium for nearly the exact same time and both took our first break recently together. We both since bought premium again within the same week. He got a 99ql fantastic tin knapsack while I got an 84ql supreme iron knapsack.

Now, I am not complaining as I am very appreciative of the gift. I am mostly just curious as to how it was determined who got what. It has been said that /playtime was not used to determine this, however, I think it would be appreciated if there was more transparency. It does seem like the process was somewhat unfair. Maybe it was intended to be unfair and random and if that is the case, then I would accept that and will remain appreciative of the gift. The problem is that there is a lurking thought in my mind that there was some error in the process and I was, in fact, supposed to get the same gift as my brother.

• Like 3

Im pretty sure that most people from holland got a fantastic one

its called justice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LorenaMontana said:

Im pretty sure that most people from holland got a fantastic one

its called justice

Tell that to my ql43 rare applewood knapsack after 67 months of premium. 

10 hours ago, Retrograde said:

How can you say they're correct when someone like myself who has 98 months total prem gets a lower reward than someone with 70 total months prem? Those counters are based off full paid months so even if the counter is day specific my days still add up to over 800 days more than what should have gotten the max reward? Especially seeing as I'm not even remotely alone in noticing this abnormality the devs need to come forward and explain why this isn't incorrect.

Seems like a abit of a kick in the teeth to quite literally the most loyal paying customers of this game (statistically). But hey sure I mean I guess that's just how Wurm has always rolled eh? :rolleyes: 

• Like 3