Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 09/JUN/16 Anniversary Gifts!

i am going to store my champas and napsack on my non tountable merchant.. no risk of it getting taken .. only if lets say i was to give my hash to a large group of pplz

• Like 2

Great that they are droppable! I will most likely drop mine on deed in a spot where everyone passing through can see it. Aren't some of these iron too, which would be good to use in a forge. Very cool to have a ? mark bag that can be placed somewhere for all to see. Probably the best part about them.

=Ayes=

Now THIS is the kind of useless vanity items that I love and crave. Will take all day over moon metals and sleep powder. Thanks a bunch for the gifts! :)

• Like 4

[17:10:51] Ahh! The champagne tastes goood!

Agreed. Thanks for gifts.

Its a nice gift, would it hurt to allow them to be untradeable and no drop? Possibly give a title out for people who got it? 

If thats not possible thanks though, very generous and thoughtful gift.

Love the question mark bags.  Thanks.  :)

Stupid question:

Is there any way to get that backpack on epic instead of freedom? I usually play on epic, but I've been on Independence to look after my boat and wasn't able to get back before I had to log out. Now I got it on Independence only, where I play like one hour every two month. Haven't even bothered to look into it, it's the wrong side. Can't use it on epic... :/

Great idea for Wurm's birthday though.

Question:  is this based on how long you have been premium consecutively, or does it could all of your prem time, even if you have take some breaks away from the game?  Would someone that has played for 10 years, but recently had a prem lapse get a really nice bag, or a plain bag like a starter alt?

aslo, what is the capacity?  Same as a backpack, or more like a satchel?  Anyone tested it?

Edit: and THANK YOU for the gifts!

Edited by Wurmhole

And will it be there still if I go back to playing the unstable client?

Hi all,

Just for the record, this does not use /playtime legacy data, but premium counters on our side, there were some issues with the counter not setting properly (if the account is fairly new or premmed after december '13)

if you have any questions, (or got common wool with years of prem) log a ticket or ask in IRC and we'll look into it!

• Like 1

According to my Paypal records, I have 13 months of premium, twelve of which are basically continuous, except a few weeks here and there when renewal was tardy.  Do these gaps muck up the counting?  I got wool.

8 hours ago, TradingAlt said:

its not even no drop? thanks for ruining this for the pvp community

8 hours ago, TradingAlt said:

make them no drop and restart the server please. This will take away from merchanting of the gifts and allow pvpers to wear them without worry!

Haha, look, it's the wurm community... get a gift and ######.

I have an idea, log out, run... happiness remains, bye

Woo supreme iron backpack! I love the vanity gifts. Thanks!

I got the wool expected the wool and like the wool.. 6 months in.. continuous.. not including non-prem time which wasn't much.. has anybody checked the stats tab lately all my history has been wiped... it shows only like a couple days playtime... wierd.. anybody else??

57 minutes ago, Psalamon said:

I got the wool expected the wool and like the wool.. 6 months in.. continuous.. not including non-prem time which wasn't much.. has anybody checked the stats tab lately all my history has been wiped... it shows only like a couple days playtime... wierd.. anybody else??

the statistics window is based off a file on your computer, so it's not accurate if you ever reinstalled deleting everything, formatted, switched to a new pc, etc

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wurmhole said:

aslo, what is the capacity?  Same as a backpack, or more like a satchel?  Anyone tested it?

Edit: and THANK YOU for the gifts!

I moved everything from my backpack into my satchel and it all went. I didn't test it with iron lumps or anything. I carry a lot of junk though.

• Like 1

Well, that is what I call special anniversary gift! It is reward that most of Wurmians been craving for. This gift is unique, useful, silly, weird and shiny :P It is just very Wurm indeed!

Now Rolf can sit back, relax with glass of champagne enjoying his great achievement without watching his back in case there are bunch of wild Wurmians wants to throw sleep powders at him ;)

Thank you bunch for great gift! My toon will wear it with pride :) Cheers!

• Like 1

I do agree that these backpacks and the champagne that makes you glow is the best ever!

5 hours ago, Marlon said:

Haha, look, it's the wurm community... get a gift and ######.

I have an idea, log out, run... happiness remains, bye

Pve'rs got a gift.

Pvper's got something else to throw on a storage alt.

16 hours ago, Aonime said:

if you want it non drop play then on a PVE server, in a pvp server you need to take the risk

There is no guarantee on the PvE that when you die your corpse is safe, no matter what permission settings you have it set to.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pingvinen said:

I will get addicted to this champagne!

Good thing I also have six bottles then, sweetie :wub:

A bit disappointed that they don't have personal signatures like yule deers and stuff like that

I would've kept mine stored better if it had my signature but since it doesn't, i'll just hope i'll get a better one from killing someone instead since they're not no-drop

oh well

congrats Rolf!

I been playing since the beginning. At start under a different name tho.

I got a Question regarding this bag.

My premium ran out before the update. If I go prem now do I still get the bag?

Sign in to follow this