Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 09/JUN/16 Anniversary Gifts!

10th Anniversary gift!
Show off your Wurm pride with this iconic question mark knapsack! To celebrate ten years of Wurm, we’re giving every premium player a Knapsack that can be worn as a backpack. Depending on how long you’ve been premium the knapsack gets even better with different material types, rarity and the quality based off the length of time you’ve been premium, these will be the perfect place to show off your status and keep your memories of Wurm and wogic as you play.

Bottoms up!
You can’t celebrate the 10th anniversary of Wurm without champagne! Luckily we have that too.  Again, the longer you’ve been premium the higher the rarity. One swig of this and you’ll be glowing! (Stable client only.)

Bugfix – Rift hearts can no longer be used to make healing covers.

• Like 16

Whooo! they saved the question mark bag!

No healing covers?! BOOOOOOO

Edited by Klaa

yay!! I like these. Updating my client at 4:30am because I was scanning the forums before I went to bed. I must see what I got!!!

Thanks, It's awesome to get a few more goodies ;)

Wear?

On what slot then? 
I get same message no matter what I try: "You wear a cloth shirt"

Oh, have to drag it to body.

Not possible to "equip"

Edited by Cecci
added text

its a backpack goes to the left of your helm slot.

its not even no drop? thanks for ruining this for the pvp community

The ? bag lives on as a classic piece of wurmian history, a wonderful touch!

• Like 2

Now that's a very fitting and worthy gift to celebrate Wurm's 10 years , good job coming up with that, the burlap sack with the question mark is a classic and part of game history,

very good job tying in longevity as well AWESOME !

• Like 1

make them no drop and restart the server please. This will take away from merchanting of the gifts and allow pvpers to wear them without worry!

• Like 2

This is great gift.. Bumpy start, but in the end great work. As usual. :)

Edited by rixk

Weird, silly, useless unfinished model... much Wurm... totally love it. This is what (or at least something like that) I was expecting and will be a proper commemorative item, I'm still hoping for a golden hat Rolf gnome pouring champagne btw.

Good job here team.

• Like 4

Gotta say I am content with the outcome of this gift: 4 woolen ones for my on and off premed, Mermaid got a fantastic one in tin and Cecci got a supreme one in iron.

The champagne are same ql and rarety as the sacks.

Appreciate the gift, Very appropriate considering Wurm's history. Although we do not have as many ? bags as we used too.

Thank you for the lovely rare applewood knapsack and rare champers !

Now what do i do with my rare backpack ??

Is it showing apple wood color?

Edited by Cecci
misread

27 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

make them no drop and restart the server please. This will take away from merchanting of the gifts and allow pvpers to wear them without worry!

You are such a two faced tool. On one hand you ask for merchant taunting on chaos but on the other you want a no drop container to retain as much of your equipment as possible from pvp death. Get real kid. The item is in and it's fine and balanced as a dropable item

• Like 4

well, tbh it's possible to make the knapsack undroppable while still dropping everything else; look at newbie gear...the backpack and bowl drop on death and the tools etc stay in inventory

(on pve servers, and pve deaths on pvp servers)

*edit twice* that's my own assumption ofc, with no knowledge of coding

Edited by Lisabet

10 minutes ago, Lisabet said:

well, tbh it's possible to make the knapsack undroppable while still dropping everything else; look at newbie gear...the backpack and bowl drop on death and the tools etc stay in inventory

(on pve servers, and pve deaths on pvp servers)

*edit twice* that's my own assumption ofc, with no knowledge of coding

I used to fit 63 kilos of items in a bok. Trust me when I say that such items don't add anything but advantages to the risk averse in pvp

45 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

A no drop container yes..

I am not asking for it to act like a bok.. Im just asking for a nodrop cosmetic backpack..

when I asked bhudda about this he literally said such thing doesn't exist so they literally haven't even coded that to be a thing. (rip)

Edited by TradingAlt

7 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

A no drop container yes..

I am not asking for it to act like a bok.. Im just asking for a nodrop cosmetic backpack..

when I asked bhudda about this he literally said such thing doesn't exist so they literally haven't even coded that to be a thing. (rip)

That's not how I and others viewed that request, but hey wat probl. 

if you want it non drop play then on a PVE server, in a pvp server you need to take the risk

Ooh, Theophilus has been premium non-stop for like 6 years.  No telling what he will have on him tonight!  Can't wait to see!!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Aonime said:

if you want it non drop play then on a PVE server, in a pvp server you need to take the risk

its a container that literally everyone who is premium gets... I think you aren't the one who needs to talk about risking stuff in pvp.

but we are not asking to make it non drop eather

Sign in to follow this